Turn on thread page Beta

if i guy calls u weird does he not like u watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    k maybe in few week ill give it a go lol thanx for all your help on translating the guy language.
    Forget men - they're all retards. Try taking up knitting instead - worked for me!!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    A serious thread for an obvious answer:

If he thinks you are weird, he is not interested in you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Forget men - they're all retards. Try taking up knitting instead - worked for me!!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    Not all of us are pigs.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that your saying all men are retards either means that your a sad old lonely person sitting at home complaining or you got dumped or you never found anyone that would go out with you which was probably due to your bitterness and spitefulness and also the fact that your being a *****. Not "all" men are retards just some.

and this msg was only addressed to guys so your not reli welcome lol

ReputationRep:
    Well i think wierd is a compliment. Well... i have to, becuase people call me it all the time.

ReputationRep:
    out of interest, what is the age difference between you and this guy? how regularly do you see each other outside of class?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.