Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What did you think? I thought the listening was quite hard in places but the reading wasn't bad at all...

My walkman broke half way through! :eek: had to borrow one of the school's ones.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was the other way round :| Found the listening really quite easy, but that may be because we had studied the environment loads in class. I found parts of the reading exercies pretty difficult, mainly the 10 mark question where you had to describe the french phrases which were underlined.

ReputationRep:
    I found it all quite easy and finished an hour before ... then again I am half french .... however, i am not ready for the french exam next week (the literary one)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magicgate)
    I found it all quite easy and finished an hour before ... then again I am half french .... however, i am not ready for the french exam next week (the literary one)
    I don't have a lit exam as I did literature coursework- quite jammy to get it out the way like that. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I thought the listening was pretty tricky, the rest wasn't too bad compared to past papers. Some idiot set off the fire bell halfway through but fortunately we'd finished the listening so we just worked through it!

ReputationRep:
    lol magicgate i get the feeling u go to the same school
    yann yann the brownie man?

neways i found it quite easy, am half french too. some questions were crap though: define unfavourable living conditions lol

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.