Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    I feel all of them are Mickey Mouse degrees, Im slogging my guts out over the final year of an Animal Science degree. Ive had friends who have done thse types of degree who just breezed through them with their eyes closed!
    Yes and I am doing well on my degree, other people on my course are really struggeling despite having good A level results. What is your point exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    I feel all of them are Mickey Mouse degrees, Im slogging my guts out over the final year of an Animal Science degree. Ive had friends who have done thse types of degree who just breezed through them with their eyes closed!

I feel that Mickey Mouse may have been against testing on animals, those are the only grounds though which we can exclude your degree from the otherwise inevitable MM tag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.S.)
    I feel that Mickey Mouse may have been against testing on animals, those are the only grounds though which we can exclude your degree from the otherwise inevitable MM tag.
    no degrees are mickey mouse a degree is hard and you have to put alot of effort in. there are no mickey mouse degrees although some are harder than pothers none are exactly mickey mouse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Yes and I am doing well on my degree, other people on my course are really struggeling despite having good A level results. What is your point exactly?
    (Original post by J.S.)
    Hey... it wasn't me who suggested these courses as being Mickey Mouse drgrees... Im sorry if I offended anybody.

BTW... My Animal Science course is very welfare oriented, so Mickey is quite safe.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.