Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    what do you think of selling your essays, i went on this website and they pay you for your sumbitted essay and then each time somebody buys it you get paid again.
    do u think this is worthwhile?
    am trying to decide whether to do it or not, but i wouldn't mind some cash for essays i don't need anymore.

any views would be helpful -

cheers -

jude

ReputationRep:
    What website is this?

ReputationRep:
    lol is there a catch to this? Sounds a bit too easy for me :p:

ReputationRep:
    sounds good to me

ReputationRep:
    essays have to be of decent quality, i sent two and my teacher graded them similarly, one they were willing to pay for, the other they wouldn't. i guess they only accept ones they think will sell quite well.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.coursework4you.co.uk/

is the website address, is under sell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boxersarecool)
    essays have to be of decent quality, i sent two and my teacher graded them similarly, one they were willing to pay for, the other they wouldn't. i guess they only accept ones they think will sell quite well.
    i agree that sounds too good to be true...but if it is then id go for it...did they say howmuch you would get each time someone buys it??

ReputationRep:
    Some of our sellers earn more than 500 pounds a week simply by employing us to sell their assignments!!!
    yeh right! :p: If it was that easy everyone would be doing it.

ReputationRep:
    depends on how long the essay is. cause mine was short they said they would £20 to start with and then after that each time someone buys it, you would get £10.

as this was an essay i wrote quickly and would probably never use again. i am thinking of having the money for it.
    dunno if i had spent a lot of time on it if i would be happy bout letting others buy it, but anyway am thinking bout doing it.

what do others think?
    would and will u sell essays?

Cheers - Jude

ReputationRep:
    depends on how long the essay is. cause mine was short they said they would £20 to start with and then after that each time someone buys it, you would get £10.

as this was an essay i wrote quickly and would probably never use again. i am thinking of having the money for it.
    dunno if i had spent a lot of time on it if i would be happy bout letting others buy it, but anyway am thinking bout doing it.

what do others think?

Cheers - Jude
    if you really want to sign up then go for it. You don't have to pay to submit an essay or anything do you? how do they get the money to you? :confused:

ReputationRep:

what do others think?

Cheers - Jude
    Don't you have to "join the team"? and to do so you need to send a CV showing that you have a 2:1 degree, which i don't... hmm

ReputationRep:
    All papers must be of at least 2:1 standard, properly referenced and of high academic quality.
    so that means i can't sell an A2 stuff...dern :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    no, u can join the team to be a researcher, which obv u get paid more for.but u can only do this once u have a degree, as i am only in 1st uni yr i can't so u can jst submit them as sepate essays and get paid for each one.
    they pay money into your bank account, same way any workplace does i guess.

anyone else thinking of doing this?

- jude

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, it seems to good to be true to me. Also, do people really buy them? If they are going to pay the author £10, then they must sell them for a fortune.

Martin

ReputationRep:
    Surely it's illegal?

ReputationRep:
    no, not illegal.
    cause as long as you wrote the essay, then u own it. therefore is yours to sell.
    what is illegal is if people buy it and hand it in as their own. therefore they are in trouble, not you.

ReputationRep:
    in a word...

DODGY!

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    what do you think of selling your essays, i went on this website and they pay you for your sumbitted essay and then each time somebody buys it you get paid again.
    do u think this is worthwhile?
    am trying to decide whether to do it or not, but i wouldn't mind some cash for essays i don't need anymore.

any views would be helpful -

cheers -

jude
    Most people would buy it and maybe not make it into their own words, therefore, they would be caught as they are plagerising. You should put a notice up saying that this essay should be modified to avoid plagerism or something like that.

Sounds like you get loads of money for that. Too bad you need a degree to join like beekeeper just said.

ReputationRep:
    Surely this would be plagarism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helen_w)
    Surely this would be plagarism.
    not unless it's used for reference purposes

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.