Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, I totally wanna do that. I write some pretty kick ass essays

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah it's worthwhile in that you need money and you get money for doing relatively little but doesn't it play on your conscience a tad? All the hard work you put in to produce that essay and get the grade you deserve whereas someone else is just going to buy it and get rewarded having made no effort. Admittedly you don't force them to do that but you add to the opportunity for them to do so. The whole concept seems wrong to me - as tempting as it would be as an easy way to earn money it totally undermines what we all spend years working and doing these essays for. We learn from it: someone who buys your essay and hands it in as their own/mindlessly reproduces what your views etc. are will not.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i no, and i agree. i have a friend that plagarises essays from the net and it is very annoying but i guess people are always going to cheat so i may as get some money from an old essay i did.

But i would only sell the essays i am not that proud of, wouldn't sell the ones that took ages and that i felt protective over.
    You don't need to have finished your degree, just be in process of doin one. or have work that is up to that level.
    The rules when people buy these essays, are told that they must only use them for reference, altho i doubt many pay much atten to this.
    but some lecturers are pretty strict bout this - my friend got caught and they said if she did it again she would get kicked out of uni.

- jude

ReputationRep:
    hmm i think its a good idea and i cud certaintly do with the cash! lol

ReputationRep:
    Wicked..... I may consider selling my sisters dissitation.........

Only joking she spent about 60 hours on it........

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.