Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi im thinking of dying my hair but i wass thinking of something other than shrieks what else is in fashion lol?

ReputationRep:
    You mean streaks - highlights?

Are you male or female and what kind of hair style do you have; and what colour is your hair naturally?

Are you dark skinned or pale etc?

Sorry for the 20 questions just need a bit more info hehe! x

ReputationRep:
    Well, maybe ask your hairdresser what would suit you... less risk than dying it yourself and it's likely to look better.

ReputationRep:
    dunno if its still in fashion but when people would dye the top hair blonde and inside have it red or dark brown or something.
    what color hair have you got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren18)
    You mean streaks - highlights?

Are you male or female and what kind of hair style do you have; and what colour is your hair naturally?

Are you dark skinned or pale etc?

Sorry for the 20 questions just need a bit more info hehe! x
    well im female have short layered hair just below chin length. Its dark brown only cause i dyed it though lol its usually light/medium brown.
    I have pale skin

ReputationRep:
    I would say not dying it is more the fashion! its all the natural look e.g. wavey

ReputationRep:
    Som people get highlights where its one tone above their natural colour and one tone below, it gives your hair a lift, apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio~)
    hi im thinking of dying my hair but i wass thinking of something other than shrieks what else is in fashion lol?
    other than streaks you could get your hair multi-tonal (if such word lol) get different shades of a colour and go through different sections of your hair with different colours making your hair look more healthier than normal streaks

or you could get a new hairstyle and go for bold colours such as pink, blue, purple etc....

get the two colours lol dunno what to call it but you get blonde or some colour at the top and brown or black or somethin underneath

ask your hairdresser and they will be able to show you different hairstyles and different colour 'concotions' (sp.. lol) but good luck xoxo

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.