Turn on thread page Beta

Sunlight in the UK the same as Hong Kong watch

ReputationRep:
    Went on holiday last year to Hong Kong and got easily tanned and usually I never tan in the UK at all. This year Ive tanned in less than a week just walking school... :confused: Mostly Ive been in revising as well!

Felt bored and so wished for your comments...

Btw, my arms look very silly because one side (hardly in the sunlight) is white compared to my tan on the outside of my arms. What shall I do?

ReputationRep:
    Not much you can do about your two-sided tan - I've had that before myself but I hate it when I get too dark.

HK - phew don't wanna be walking around HK right now it's gotta be SO hot over there right now! - and it's hot enough as it is in England!

ReputationRep:
    ahh! why sooo many weather threads?! Instead of typing up how nice it is, go out in it, and get more of a tan! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    Not much you can do about your two-sided tan - I've had that before myself but I hate it when I get too dark.

HK - phew don't wanna be walking around HK right now it's gotta be SO hot over there right now! - and it's hot enough as it is in England!
    It can't be that hot when it's been pouring for the last few days.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.