(Original post by DevilsDoor)
    Blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field
    From a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

coz we're two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl year after year
    I always did like that tune, glad you recognised it. Then again you're the biggest Floyd fan I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Yikes. I hope you realise that the person who gave you those words will be a friend forever. No matter what the consequences.
    I certainly hope so Sire, for he is the one I turn to when I find Im in my darkest moments, hes given me inspiration, music, thought, understood my moods better than I have most of the time. As I said, everyone needs someone and if thanks could be turned into dollars, he would be the richest man alive, for all I had would be his for giving me the gift of life, time after time (yep, when you lost, look and you will find me, time after time)

ReputationRep:
    i was probably talking rubbish, but i got insomnia damn it , and am watching trans world sport on c4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VampireWithSoul)
    i was probably talking rubbish, but i got insomnia damn it , and am watching trans world sport on c4

Oh nooo, anything but that! Is it still the same from how it was allll those years ago (last time I saw that, I think was in the mid 90's). Tell me it's not the same person doing the voice over!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.S.)
    Oh nooo, anything but that! Is it still the same from how it was allll those years ago (last time I saw that, I think was in the mid 90's). Tell me it's not the same person doing the voice over!
    yeah it is still the same voice over guy and woman! was watcing bizzare stuff i never watchi like hockey or bicycle football! it was wierd there was a complete olympics thing using bicycles, like the stuff they do on ice skating, but with guys stading on the seat of the bicycle doing freestyle stuff to music...wierd

Its 5:55am and still havent gone to sleep, been watching buffy season 7, im so sad its over , bagpuss is on c4 now..im just gonna lie in my bed worrying about my problems until i fall asleep, cya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VampireWithSoul)

Its 5:55am and still havent gone to sleep, been watching buffy season 7, im so sad its over , bagpuss is on c4 now..im just gonna lie in my bed worrying about my problems until i fall asleep, cya

Give me a look up when you have some spare time, theres no need to worry about problems on your own, a problem shared is a problem halved, message me if Im not about and I'll gladly get back to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I always did like that tune, glad you recognised it. Then again you're the biggest Floyd fan I know.
    Didn't he start this thread about his depression? How did this become about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    Didn't he start this thread about his depression? How did this become about you?
    Sire and I go back 2 years and with a line of a song can determine mood. The thread is about depression and associated problems.

ReputationRep:
    Sire and I go back 2 years and with a line of a song can determine mood. The thread is about depression and associated problems.
    well it's hard to imagine he's friends with so many people with his self-righteous attitude and trolling. if u r friends, fine. it is not my place to discuss your relations w/ each other, but being that i have witnessed his ignorant little judgements and holier-than-thou attacks, i'm sure u can see my point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    well it's hard to imagine he's friends with so many people with his self-righteous attitude and trolling. if u r friends, fine. it is not my place to discuss your relations w/ each other, but being that i have witnessed his ignorant little judgements and holier-than-thou attacks, i'm sure u can see my point

Ive yet to find Sire anything but fair and none judgemental, considering what he does with his time, he comes close to performing miracles. I have nothing but praise for him and indebted for all he has given and done. May I suggest if you and him have personal issues, you keep them out of general threads and dedicate one solely for the purpose of airing your opinions about each other

ReputationRep:
    Ive yet to find Sire anything but fair and none judgemental, considering what he does with his time, he comes close to performing miracles. I have nothing but praise for him and indebted for all he has given and done. May I suggest if you and him have personal issues, you keep them out of general threads and dedicate one solely for the purpose of airing your opinions about each other
    I'm not suggesting anyone should not like him. Leave our problems alone. Let our problems be ours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    I'm not suggesting anyone should not like him. Leave our problems alone. Let our problems be ours
    Don't have any real problems with you caz. I actually have quite a lot of time for what you have to say, the problem is that it is hard to display the proper tone with text. Just get kinda ticked that to read what you have to say, takes a cup of coffee or two. Am politely requesting some shorter posts in future if thats possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Don't have any real problems with you caz. I actually have quite a lot of time for what you have to say, the problem is that it is hard to display the proper tone with text. Just get kinda ticked that to read what you have to say, takes a cup of coffee or two. Am politely requesting some shorter posts in future if thats possible
    Proper tone? Seemed to me you were calling me Jesus Christ, religious, etc. when, if had enough time to read what I said, like you claim, you would see I don't like religion. You also seem to post in threads for the mere point of disagreeing with me...at one point you bashed what I had to say, and then strangely repeated my own advice as your own.

ReputationRep:
    Lengthy posts ordinarily are posted in threads talking about life, and seeking advice. Would seem to me it would be more helpful to have more to read than none. I know if I posted a thread, I would rather people take it as seriously as I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    Lengthy posts ordinarily are posted in threads talking about life, and seeking advice. Would seem to me it would be more helpful to have more to read than none. I know if I posted a thread, I would rather people take it as seriously as I do.
    Fair enough. Though the 'Jesus H Christ' remark, was made in exclaimation. Thats all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    Merely suggesting you keep personal comments out of general threads, dont expect everyone to like what everyone else has to say, but its real easy to close that thread and read another

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    hey caz i don't know who the hell you are but you wanna watch what you say about people the self-righteous and trolling sire happens to be my best friend so perhaps you shoulg go with the wise devilsdoor's advice and keep the personal comments to yourself on a general post. and i wouldn't go calling anyone self-righteous if i were you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    hey caz i don't know who the hell you are but you wanna watch what you say about people the self-righteous and trolling sire happens to be my best friend so perhaps you shoulg go with the wise devilsdoor's advice and keep the personal comments to yourself on a general post. and i wouldn't go calling anyone self-righteous if i were you!!
    I don't care who you are, or who you're friends with. Me and Sire had problems, and I am very much entitled to speak of them. Stop trying to play little miss popular, because while he is your friend, he is still his own man, and I don't think he needs any friends crying a river over something that doesn't involve them.

Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    I don't care who you are, or who you're friends with. Me and Sire had problems, and I am very much entitled to speak of them. Stop trying to play little miss popular, because while he is your friend, he is still his own man, and I don't think he needs any friends crying a river over something that doesn't involve them.

Grow up.
    I dont see it as playing *little miss popular* we dont have anything to prove caz, theres no need to attack anyone that disagrees with you. If you and Sire have issues, fine, just keep them out of main threads, its disruptive. As for the Grow Up comment, would appear other people need to practice what they preach a little

ReputationRep:
    I dont see it as playing *little miss popular* we dont have anything to prove caz, theres no need to attack anyone that disagrees with you. If you and Sire have issues, fine, just keep them out of main threads, its disruptive. As for the Grow Up comment, would appear other people need to practice what they preach a little
    That's fine if you think I should grow up. I've already settled my problems with Sire, with or without you and snow_white's rude intervening.

You talk about putting the problems behind, and then when we do, BOTH of you come back to the thread to start up more crap. Are you not capable of seeing this? This thread contains everything you need to see how rude your bringing it all back up is.

And I didn't attack someone that disagreed with me, she didn't disagree, nor did you, you told me what to do in a situation where me and Sire seemed at odds with each other. I don't understand how any of it was your business. You said leave it out of the threads, this is only one thread and it is yours, so I can understand that, but me and him settled it in this thread which I thought was better than nothing, and you come back whining some more.

So, yes, GROW up. You put your nose in people's business and think because you play the peace-maker you're alright in doing so. But I fail to see the relevance when it's done and over with, and when snow_white whines to me, and only me, because she's friends with Sire. Now shut up, because this is all becoming a lot like a popularity contest.

DON'T MESS WITH MY FRIENDS OR I'LL ***** AT YOU!!!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2004
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.