Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevilsDoor)
    *grins* broadly and wombles around
    cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    cute
    *chuckles*, your my very best wombling friend, for a tall person that is and Im not that short anyways back to the purpose of this thread, any ideas on what I sent you?

ReputationRep:
    *chuckles*, your my very best wombling friend, for a tall person that is and Im not that short anyways back to the purpose of this thread, any ideas on what I sent you?
    read it a few times. Poor bugger really needs a shoulder to lean on (quite literally) and a few bevvies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    read it a few times. Poor bugger really needs a shoulder to lean on (quite literally) and a few bevvies.
    Would you believe Im actually at a loss for what to say, feel a little apprehensive with this one, do you get that *feeling* as well?

ReputationRep:
    Would you believe Im actually at a loss for what to say, feel a little apprehensive with this one, do you get that *feeling* as well?
    *nods* but the bugger needs comfort, well not that, more reassurance basically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    *nods* but the bugger needs comfort, well not that, more reassurance basically.
    Think its one Im going to need to spend a little time on, maybe ask for a second opinion, any objections?

ReputationRep:
    Think its one Im going to need to spend a little time on, maybe ask for a second opinion, any objections?
    No fear.

ReputationRep:
    you could PM it to me, i have hit some really low lows, was 'nearly' suicidal at 15-17 and allthough im arguably insane i seem to have sorted the depression out by myself, couldnt hurt to let me take a look... best preachers are the converted or whatever

ReputationRep:
    Its an open ended offer some things you cant put a time limit on and being depressed is one of them, you shouldnt have to *give up and just deal with being depressed*, a friendly ear offers more than a lot of people realise, just being able to talk to someone that understands can be a lifesaver, as I said, anytime
    in that case, thank you alot and next time i need to talk i'll pm ya if thats ok

ReputationRep:
    i suffer from depression every day of my life. but its been that way since i was 13 and now im 18. its got worse over the years, but ive sort of accepted it as a part of my life now and i KNOW it'll always be like this

its funny how sometimes the closest people to you (family) havent got a clue what goes on in your head. how cut up your are, how you cry when youre alone

although ive never gone through with suicide, i do think about it

such is life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olive)
    i suffer from depression every day of my life. but its been that way since i was 13 and now im 18. its got worse over the years, but ive sort of accepted it as a part of my life now and i KNOW it'll always be like this

its funny how sometimes the closest people to you (family) havent got a clue what goes on in your head. how cut up your are, how you cry when youre alone

such is life
    wow, another person feeling the woes of life. Smile. It gets better. Thats the thing about hitting rock bottom you can only go UP.

ReputationRep:
    thanks sire

do you suffer from depression too?

ReputationRep:
    Just remember, theres always a small child dying with AIDs are Cancer, having had not one chance to lead a fuffilling life.

Then you can realise just how lucky you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Just remember, theres always a small child dying with AIDs are Cancer, having had not one chance to lead a fuffilling life.

Then you can realise just how lucky you are.
    being truely honest, that doesnt make me feel lucky. right now i actually dont want to live, there is no purpose. my family are all i have and once i lose them, thats IT, my life means nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olive)
    thanks sire

do you suffer from depression too?
    I don't exactly suffer from it, I learnt to deal with it a while ago. With that simple theory. Things can get worse, things can get better. Most importantly. Things will happen and life goes on. No point stressing about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astrostyx)
    in that case, thank you alot and next time i need to talk i'll pm ya if thats ok
    Anytime Im online if you need to talk feel free to pm me, if ya use msn gimme your addy and I can add you there to, if Im not in the forum, Im usually online somewhere )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olive)

such is life
    Those that are closest to you often miss what is really wrong, its not a failing, they just dont want to think someone they love and care for can feel that way. The same offer goes to you olive, feel free to pm me any time, the main thing to remember is you are not alone, I started this thread to encourage people to talk to me and others so we may find some support outside of our normal circles, friendship and help can come from the strangest of places

ReputationRep:
    Those that are closest to you often miss what is really wrong, its not a failing, they just dont want to think someone they love and care for can feel that way. The same offer goes to you olive, feel free to pm me any time, the main thing to remember is you are not alone, I started this thread to encourage people to talk to me and others so we may find some support outside of our normal circles, friendship and help can come from the strangest of places
    *nods* quite correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I don't exactly suffer from it, I learnt to deal with it a while ago. With that simple theory. Things can get worse, things can get better. Most importantly. Things will happen and life goes on. No point stressing about it.
    i understand the fact that life goes on, and i shouldnt stress about it. i just dont know how to deal with it. i try to think positively, i try to start days thinking positively, but its usually people actions that remind me how lonely i am. i start crying for no reason, constantly but never in front of people. i cant control it

ReputationRep:
    thank you. i really appreciate it

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.