The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

HearTheThunder
Tonight at approximately 11pm in Manchester (the further south you are of this the earlier it will be) - the moon will be at its lowest point on the horizon and therefore will appear very big if you look south... it's gonna make for some good pictures

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1663827,00.html

can you see it yet? I can abit, but its not dark yet.
BlueAngel
can you see it yet? I can abit, but its not dark yet.

nowhere yet
HearTheThunder
Tonight at approximately 11pm in Manchester (the further south you are of this the earlier it will be) - the moon will be at its lowest point on the horizon and therefore will appear very big if you look south... it's gonna make for some good pictures

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1663827,00.html

OMG im getting excited!!!! Woo!!! Is that the same approximation for Wallasey too?

If it looks like the creepy moon off Zelda- Majora's Mask, i will neg rep you for spooking me out :mad:
HearTheThunder
nowhere yet
PM me when you can!! :eek:
Huh i cant even see the moon. Too much cloud i think.
I can see abit popping out, ite more to the east than the south. But it is cloudy.
OMG! i cant see it!!! Stupid houses!! Please, if someone snaps it, ill shower them with pos rep! :eek:
Reply 27
I CAN'T SEE IT

seriously it's not fair

how long will it last :mad:
Reply 28
I cant see it either :frown:.....I should be revising anyway :biggrin:
ffs, my mum is telling me to go to bed...... how old am i?! ****ing hell.... well im taking a stroll to the park in a second, to go check it out :redface:
Reply 30
I can't see the moon either and would really appreciate someone taking some piccies of it to send me! :smile:

Thanks,

Stefan
Cant see it yet, sun has just set so should be comming soon... got my camera at the ready though!! :p:
SilverWings
Cant see it yet, sun has just set so should be comming soon... got my camera at the ready though!! :p:

Thanks hun! :smile: I'd really appreciate the pics if you can upload them for us :smile:
Yeah I shall do, if I see it that is... :s:
Reply 34
supposedly the moon will look normal when taking a picture :mad:

Since it's an optical illusion
sqa7
supposedly the moon will look normal when taking a picture :mad:

Since it's an optical illusion
Yeah??

Well hangon... whats the point of this again?? :s:
Reply 36
SilverWings
Yeah??

Well hangon... whats the point of this again?? :s:

it's an optical illusion, so it'll just look BIG to YOUR eye, it'll look normal in a photo :frown:
dam!! :bawling:

Well im off to the park.... :smile:
sqa7
it's an optical illusion, so it'll just look BIG to YOUR eye, it'll look normal in a photo :frown:

no itll look fine if you get it in line with the horizon
Reply 39
HearTheThunder
no itll look fine if you get it in line with the horizon

can you see the moon?

i think the bloody houses are covering it

Latest

Trending

Trending