Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got these BNP policies off Wikipedia. I find each of them totally appauling. What I find more appauling is the fact that in most consituencies, about 1000 people voted BNP! Omg.

-The introduction of a system of voluntary, financially-aided repatriation for existing, legally-settled immigrants.

-The restoration of corporal punishment for "petty criminals and vandals". Are we going to go back to public flogging? Putting people in stocks?

-The restoration of capital punishment for "paedophiles, terrorists and murderers".

-The reintroduction of national service. Great idea, lets train the population how to be soldiers and kill people.

-The requirement of people completing national service to maintain an assault rifle in their home. WTF!! :eek:

-Reducing unemployment benefits and disability benefits.

-Ending British foreign aid. A good step forward :rolleyes:

LC01 - Are these an accurate description of BNP policies, or are some of them incorrect?

ReputationRep:
    Christ this is becoming so boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Christ this is becoming so boring.
    Go and create an interesting thread then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inequality)
    Go and create an interesting thread then.
    I'm not the creative type. But I am wondering why so much time and energy is spent discussing a fringe political party that is about as close to siezing parliamentary power as my cat. This really is becoming an unhealthy obsession IMO.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not the creative type. But I am wondering why so much time and energy is spent discussing a fringe political party that is about as close to siezing parliamentary power as my cat. This really is becoming an unhealthy obsession IMO.
    well said. i think people are gettin obsessed now because they seem to be making progress, limited though it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cottonmouth)
    well said. i think people are gettin obsessed now because they seem to be making progress, limited though it is.
    Yes, you can really judge after being on TSR for about a week.

ReputationRep:
    Hark at Mr.Debater with his massive 462 post count. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ooooh aren't we clever, oh veteran of the Forum? I agree with him as well, I've been here for longer than a week. Does that make my opinion more valid in your eyes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheVlad)
    ooooh aren't we clever, oh veteran of the Forum? I agree with him as well, I've been here for longer than a week. Does that make my opinion more valid in your eyes?
    Of course it does.

ReputationRep:
    Hark at Mr.Debater with his massive 462 post count. :rolleyes:
    Ah yes sorry. I forgot that having high post counts makes you automatically more right than those with small post counts.

ReputationRep:
    What's up next?

Is Homosexuality Natural Part VIII?
    Does alien abduction cause Homosexuality?
    Was it a flying saucer that crashed into the WTC?
    Or was it all a conspiracy?
    Have the Royals been funding the Aliens with taxpayers money?
    Are the BNP right to incite hate against the state-funded Aliens?

The possibilities are endless.

ReputationRep:
    You all seem to think this thread is a waste of time, yet you've all wasted time replying to it.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes sorry. I forgot that having high post counts makes you automatically more right than those with small post counts.
    more than a touch of hypocrisy there...

ReputationRep:
    Does alien abduction cause Homosexuality?
    If there's a documentary on that with Southern USA trailer-trash (just noticed it's them alot is all) then I would so watch that.

And I just think the BNP touches nerves with people especially those on the far-far-left at the ultimate opposite of them. I am getting bored of seeing it, of course, since it could easy be squashed into one thread but you know I still choose to click on it so I can't really complain.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to regret that poll I made...

ReputationRep:
    You all seem to think this thread is a waste of time, yet you've all wasted time replying to it.
    Yeah, we are all a bit bored. I'm attempting to distract attention from the actual topic of the thread so as to sabotage the beginning of yet another repetitive BNP discussion.

ReputationRep:
    What makes me more right than you is having an immeasurably larger, more agile, fertile, and knowledge filled brain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheVlad)
    Yeah, we are all a bit bored. I'm attempting to distract attention from the actual topic of the thread so as to sabotage the beginning of yet another repetitive BNP discussion.
    If that makes your day more interesting then go ahead

ReputationRep:
    Who likes blueberry muffins?

ReputationRep:
    What makes me more right than you is having an immeasurably larger, more agile, fertile, and knowledge filled brain.
    Lol I love that quote. The most entertaining thing about this forum for me is arguing with you.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.