Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cottonmouth)
    do i have to explain to every pedantic twit on here that i dont bother with gramamr on here because it's a waste of time, and i like to type quickly.i assume everyone is intelligent enough to be able to decipher what im saying, without adding the apostraphe or the paragraph.but if you ever dont get it, gimme a bell and il help you out.oh and just for the record- gcse eng- a*.a level prediction- a. oh, and yes needed a comma after it.and if you were so obsessed with grammar and punc,you wouldnt have used ellipsis with "can't".and why would i need aparagraph when i stayed on one topic?silly, silly boy.
    The lack of punctuation is a bit annoying. I don't mean completely correct grammar and apostrophes in all the right places but none at all kind of gives me a headache.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cottonmouth)
    do i have to explain to every pedantic twit on here that i dont bother with gramamr on here because it's a waste of time, and i like to type quickly.i assume everyone is intelligent enough to be able to decipher what im saying, without adding the apostraphe or the paragraph.but if you ever dont get it, gimme a bell and il help you out.oh and just for the record- gcse eng- a*.a level prediction- a. oh, and yes needed a comma after it.and if you were so obsessed with grammar and punc,you wouldnt have used ellipsis with "can't".and why would i need aparagraph when i stayed on one topic?silly, silly boy.
    Ok whatever

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to lock this as it seems to have turned into one large spam/insult fest.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.