The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lell
That is absolutely all I said, I would never say anything racist, especially to someone's face! I think they just decided to play the racism card (saying that I was racist for refusing to turn off my phone)in order to justify attacking me and being racist to me.

:eyebrow:

Eurgh! What horrible people! Us Blacks aren't all like that btw! :nah:
Reply 141
I think anyone can be racially abused by another person of a different race... it's just that I suppose and don't bite my head off it does not happen to a white person as much as another race

Now if you are a white person that suffers racial abuse and your offended by what I said, it's just that it doesn't usually happen but it does happen
Reply 142
EskimoJo
:eyebrow:

Eurgh! What horrible people! Us Blacks aren't all like that btw! :nah:

Really? :wink: Because I've noticed a lot of racist comments made by black people but most of the time it's only to each other.

I've heard it so many times just hanging around "white this" "white that" :rolleyes:

I make it a habit not to tell any white people about this in case it brings us all down but it gets on the nerves sometimes. Especially when they can't see whats wrong with their own behavior while they job down on white racists.
Stettin
Really? :wink: Because I've noticed a lot of racist comments made by black people but most of the time it's only to each other.

I've heard it so many times just hanging around "white this" "white that"

I make it a habit not to tell any white people about this in case it brings us all down but it gets on the nerves sometimes. Especially when they can't see whats wrong with their own behavior while they job down on white racists.

I wasn't talking to you...
Reply 144
I was addressing your point. Why? Don't like the truth?
Reply 145
Abhead
Grr! I'm focussing on race because this thread is about racism.
We can talk about other forms of opression if you want though?

I just think it is funny that we consider ourselves free and no longer oppressed. We get shafted everyday, and the ones doing the shafting don't care what colour your skin is.

Only we're stupid enough to think that matters.
Yeah, but we don't get as upperty if we are called "honkies."
EskimoJo

Eurgh! What horrible people! Us Blacks aren't all like that btw!

It's unfortunate the whole country thinks of us like that. :s-smilie:
tehjonny
I just think it is funny that we consider ourselves free and no longer oppressed. We get shafted everyday, and the ones doing the shafting don't care what colour your skin is.

Only we're stupid enough to think that matters.

Its a divide and conquer tactic.
I was addressing your point. Why? Don't like the truth?

...Or maybe she just doesn't want to talk to you ever thought of that ...lol

Latest

Trending

Trending