Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    if you watched the match last night u would have seen the ref give a pen for nothing wat was he at. all night he was giving them everything. Wat do we have to do to get through to the next round 2 years ago agasint juv they got a pen for nothing and we got put out then to.

ReputationRep:
    Life is full of tragedies.

ReputationRep:
    they where **** are **** and smell of **** i love manu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crunch03)
    if you watched the match last night u would have seen the ref give a pen for nothing wat was he at. all night he was giving them everything. Wat do we have to do to get through to the next round 2 years ago agasint juv they got a pen for nothing and we got put out then to.
    Well i agree, i don't think it should of been a pen.
    Its just bad luck i suppose.
    But, to be honest, Celtic don't have the quality to get past the first round of knockouts.

ReputationRep:
    they deserved to get beat.. what was he doing with his hand up there any way>>tough luck...

ReputationRep:
    i AM A RANGERS FAN AND PERSONALLY I THINK THEY ARE DESERVED LOSERS AND AM EXTREMELY GLAD THAT THEY ARE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    i AM A RANGERS FAN AND PERSONALLY I THINK THEY ARE DESERVED LOSERS AND AM EXTREMELY GLAD THAT THEY ARE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Celtic are still better than Rangers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Celtic are still better than Rangers.
    MAYBE SO BUT LOOK AT OUR PROUD HISTORY COMPARED TO CELTICS AND WE FAR OUT CLASS OUR UNWASHED RIVALS!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    MAYBE SO BUT LOOK AT OUR PROUD HISTORY COMPARED TO CELTICS AND WE FAR OUT CLASS OUR UNWASHED RIVALS!!!!!!
    History means nothing. It is the teams performance now that matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    History means nothing. It is the teams performance now that matters.
    A qoute from a true loser who doesnt want ro rem. anyway...i seem to recall rangers winning a glorious treble last year!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    You've never won the European Cup, so who cares?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    A qoute from a true loser who doesnt want ro rem. anyway...i seem to recall rangers winning a glorious treble last year!!!!!!!!!
    I support Man U BTW, but i was just pointing out a team should be judged on their ability now, not on past achievements.
    Celtic are currently a better side than Rangers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    Celtic were better. If they hadn't got to the UEFA CUP FINAL, they would've won more.
    Rangers won the league on goal difference, what more can I say?

ReputationRep:
    Celtic were better. If they hadn't got to the UEFA CUP FINAL, they would've won more.
    So?
    That means that rangers score more and/or concede less?
    The league result was still right.

ReputationRep:
    doesmt matter what way you say it...we still won the league...it takes just as much effort to win on goal difference!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    So?
    That means that rangers score more and/or concede less?
    The league result was still right.
    I agree. I'm just noting how tight it was.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.