The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
silence
i saw lots of people on their driving lessons actually lol. i felt bad actually because i should have given one way.. but didn't.

If it was an AA one then it was me :p:
MrRW
anyone ever been to top golf in watford- thats quality, i am from north west london near hendon and wembly

been there twice!
its so much fun... :biggrin:
Reply 42
yeh, my top score is 62 i keep getting really bad scores with my old skool 1950's clubs- lol
MrRW
yeh, my top score is 62 i keep getting really bad scores with my old skool 1950's clubs- lol

heh i use their clubs... mine is prob like 36 or something!
im rubbish but its good fun
Reply 44
BossLady
sweet.. i went to habs, though i finished last year and am at imperial now.

edit: across the black gates obv as im a girl, tho my bros at the boys school, he's just his gcses so he'll be in sixth form next year. I'm guessing he's a year below you then!

i've already finished, apart from a week's worth of exams left. who's ur brother? or rather who are you?
Harpenden, you knows it!!
Reply 46
stevenage.. used to live in hatfield
go to 6th form in hitchin
veeery much hertfordshire
Reply 47
mangomaz
woooo edgware!!!
wat school do u go to btw? hmmm i have a feeling i may have asked u this before... feel free to not reply!

I don't think you have asked me, i don't go to school any more - i'm at university.
Reply 48
Edgware, too.
borehamwood, school in watford, but spend most of my time in croxley green :rock:
Reply 50
WOOOOOOOH HERTS!! WOOOOH!!! That is all :smile:
Reply 51
Yeah mee, I live in Cheshunt :/ ...although I don't consider myself a true Herts person as I'm from Enfield orginially :smile:
I live in Baldock Hertfordshire. And most probably going to hertfordshire uni next year-'sigh'
silverfish
I live in Baldock Hertfordshire. And most probably going to hertfordshire uni next year-'sigh'

:rolleyes:
its not thaat bad come on! :p:
kriztinae
:rolleyes:
its not thaat bad come on! :p:

i love my home town its fantastic i wouldnt want to change it. I am just dissapointed about going to hertofrdshire uni :frown:. i wanted to go away from home but that uni is the best one for my course. well on the up side i guess i can come home and see friends more.
Hertford, Historic county town of Hertfordshire.
st albans all the way!!! you just cannot beat thursday nights in town!!! :biggrin:
Reply 57
hey im from north london-specifically hendon...:biggrin:
silverfish
i love my home town its fantastic i wouldnt want to change it. I am just dissapointed about going to hertofrdshire uni :frown:. i wanted to go away from home but that uni is the best one for my course. well on the up side i guess i can come home and see friends more.

i get what u mean... i'm def very far away from home!
what course u gonna do?

chocmonster
st albans all the way!!! you just cannot beat thursday nights in town!!! :biggrin:

of course! casa then llyods... and occasionally batchwoods! :biggrin:
Reply 59
MrRW
i am just finnishing my a levels at hendon school now, what year did you leave

NO WAY a hendoner :biggrin::biggrin: i left in 2002 but i visited a lot in 2003 wen i was in yr 13 at another school as well.
i wonder if id recognise u if i saw u...
wat a small world lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending