If you could have chosen your name... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    because it represents everything your not? :p: :cool:
    Oooooooh burn!

Step your insult game up my friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    why can't america just stick to nice modern names like Charlotte, Victoria, Elizabeth, Joanna, Beatrice, Eugenie, etc

instead they have to go invent new weird ones :p:
    Riley's a sexay name :p: ! on par with Chloe ...but I wouldnt want to be called that :rolleyes: .

BTW :cool: i think kendall's a gaelic name :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBeLLax)
    Riley's a sexay name :p: ! on par with Chloe ...but I wouldnt want to be called that :rolleyes: .

BTW :cool: i think kendall's a gaelic name :rolleyes:

chloe is way too common these days!

ReputationRep:
    sofie or lucy or scarlett or lily

maybe jessica. i think jessica is a very pretty name but i absolutely hate hate hate it when it is shortened to jess or jessie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billistic)
    Oooooooh burn!

Step your insult game up my friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)
    i dunno why but i'd name you Sarah or Maria..maybe Jessica
    :eek: really???...but they're so ...normal

my parents actually considered sarah-among other things that wont be mentioned here :rolleyes:-...that would suit me even less than Lara

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind being called Gwen. Something short and sweet that sounds nice. Just like me!

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh I'd want to be....erm..... maybe Natalie? Or Maria? I wouldn't want a wacky name though

ReputationRep:
    wouldve kept this one

ReputationRep:
    I did get to choose my name because everyone had such a hard time pronouncing 'Xiaohe' right! I chose Charlotte partly cos it sounds vaguely like Xiaohe.

ReputationRep:
    I love the name Vivian (figures my sister got it before I could)

ReputationRep:
    Emmmm Mirha and Maja are gorgeous names.... mines Zoe, which is ok getting more common now though!! Any more Zoe's out there?? :-)

ReputationRep:
    i <3 the name zoe

ReputationRep:
    Dillon, not sure on the spelling though - could be a bit wild and go for Dylan?

ReputationRep:
    Well my name is James, I really like my middle name, Sebastian, so I would quite like to be called that.

ReputationRep:
    I see 'JSB', and now you say Sebastian.. I would love you if your surname was Bach!

ReputationRep:
    hehe no its not unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    my name's lucy.. which i guess i like, but when i say it with my surname it sounds like i have a lisp, because lucy ends in a 'see' sound, and my surname starts with a 'saa' sound (believe me its annoying), grr my parents should have thought of that!

I'd have called myself Evie, maybe Saffron but that prob isn't great with my surname.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSB19)
    Well my name is James, I really like my middle name, Sebastian, so I would quite like to be called that.
    I like that name too. I've known about five or six people of that name... It's weird. But they were all pretty cool people, one in particular

ReputationRep:
    If I could have chosen my name.... hmm.. possibly:

Ella, Grace, Ava, Lola, Lily - something light, girly and pretty-sounding

If I was a boy I would have liked Jamie, Dylan or Adam!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2005
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.