Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive got an AQA history paper 3 on friday and was wondering if any1 else has got the same thing as me!

ReputationRep:
    there is a paper 3 ?! i thought having a paper 2 was bad enough, is it because you don't do coursework or something?

ReputationRep:
    Yep.....my school is an all boys school and they said we dont do well in coursework (which is total tripe). And i havent even got revision notes for the women's rights section because ive not been in my history class since yr 10..because of bullying.....VERY complicated! lol

ReputationRep:
    since yr 10! but then i sleeps through all my history lessons cos, well it's impossible to listen to the teacher without falling asleep lol. im sorry about the bulling stuff but im sure you will do fine, what topics are you tested on cos i have lots of history notes

ReputationRep:
    Im tested on Women's rights such as the suffragettes and sex discrimination act, equal pay act, women in politics etc. If you could help it would be great but if not dont worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanandler)
    Im tested on Women's rights such as the suffragettes and sex discrimination act, equal pay act, women in politics etc. If you could help it would be great but if not dont worry

Yer i've got that paper too, i've been looking for information on it i just cant find any at the moment

ReputationRep:
    Hope Paper 3 went ok. It must be difficult to revise all the content for this in addition to the material required for the first two written papers. We do2 pieces of coursework at my school, comprising of 5 different sections as oppose tothe paper 3.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.