Turn on thread page Beta

peeps who still do have exams left watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you feel angry and violent,and that ypou just want everything to end and you are just so bored and dont feel like revising for even 5 seconds

ReputationRep:
    I did but I finished yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Ive felt like that all week ... but now all mine are finished

ReputationRep:
    I do.. I have had 6 exams over 4 college days and im sick of revising any more.. Im so exhausted. Thank god I have one more left on friday.. But I need sleep.

ReputationRep:
    I know this will sound odd but I'm not that bothered and I'm thinking at least I have something to do instead of being bored. Wow I think my revision has brain washed me. Well 1 week left and last exam to do.

ReputationRep:
    Ive got one tomorrow (thursday), one friday and one tuesday! Then im finished YAY!

ReputationRep:
    soo annoying when everyone else is finished and u've still got a week to do!!! this weather isnt helping either!! :-(

whats the 1st thing u plan on doing once they're all over??

ReputationRep:
    Finish on Monday, it's only a few more days, worth the effort as i'll have 3 months off afterwards!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    Do you feel angry and violent,and that ypou just want everything to end and you are just so bored and dont feel like revising for even 5 seconds
    You put your finger on it there thats just how I feel, next week I have Economics Unit 6, and my physics synoptic on monday and C4 math on Tuesday, its soo depressing especially in this weather, I can't get any meaningful work done

ReputationRep:
    Instead of revising, my time is wasted (but more enjoyed) throwing out the papers and clutter containing stuff i needed for exams i've already done. I cant wait until i can just throw it all out, instead of selectively picking my way though my piles of papers!

3 exams down, 4 to go! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I have had enough with exams, but do not have much to whine about as my last exam is this Friday.

I know that it is beginning to become quite hot in terms of the weather and you are both mentally and physically exhausted by exams, but keep in focus that you only have a couple of weeks of exams left (max) then you will be able to chill and relax as much as you want for many, many weeks!

I hope this has been of some use!

Stefan

ReputationRep:
    yeh im really fed up i hav 2 left one on friday then not one till wednesday i have virtually given up now lol

ReputationRep:
    I still have two more on Tuesday, french synoptic in the morning and C4 in the afternoon, it's getting a bit tedious but I've had long breaks between exams so it's not so bad.

ReputationRep:
    have just one more left and thats mechanics...............cant wait until it is over! i have had enough with exams just wanna relax and have some fun :0

ReputationRep:
    4 Papers left
    9 days left
    11 hours left!!

ReputationRep:
    Only have 2 more exams now. Edexcel Unit 6 on Monday which I'm buggered for and C4 on Tuesday which hopefully will be alright, although no guarantee as it is the first ever paper in it. But jst over a weeks time will be in Tenerife with 15 mates

ReputationRep:
    I think i finish last out of everyone in the country. I have sociology on the 29th and then an AEA on the 30th. Soooo ages yet. I feel completely fed up and unmotivated. i was supposed to be revising all of today and yesterday but i've hardly done anything. xx

ReputationRep:
    No, strangely enough! My exams have just gone SO quickly, I can hardly believe I only have 1 of 9 left. Very, very weird.

I actually feel quite sad thinking that after next thursday I won't have anymore work to do. I shall miss doing all of my subjects. I have three exams left and I am not fed up of revising..infact I wish I had more time left to revise for them. It is odd to think that everything I have been working towards will be over after next week...

ReputationRep:
    I know, it's going to be so weird suddenly having no work to do for three months or whatever! During exam time it's like I'm not in the real world, so when it's over it feels a bit odd!

Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.