Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait until they're over. I dunno what is up with me this year, I just haven't been able to focus on my exams. I just want to have 3 months to get my head sorted and then hopefully get sorted for Lancaster in October.

People keep rubbing it in that they have finished today. Ah well I can't moan. Mine only started on Monday and I've only had 3 so far. 2 more to go, then freedom!

ReputationRep:
    I've got 3 left , one on Monday and 2 on Tuesday. It's really geting to me now, I feel drained and exhausted, but not too tired so I won't be able to enjoy myself once these bloody things are over!

(Original post by -Sian-)
    I know, it's going to be so weird suddenly having no work to do for three months or whatever! During exam time it's like I'm not in the real world, so when it's over it feels a bit odd!
    It feels extra odd as I am having a gap year. Probably going to do an A level in a year as otherwise I shall miss learning stuff.. :p:

Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.