Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    I'm lovin' BB this year; although they are getting desperate, I mean Makosi pregnant? LOL.

P.S. Why isn't my sig showing?
    Hope the woman has triplets, that'll teach her to get knocked up on live telly. Maybe mummy will show them how and where they were conceived on telly one day :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Hope the woman has triplets, that'll teach her to get knocked up on live telly. Maybe mummy will show them how and where they were conceived on telly one day :rofl:
    Wouldn't mind bein an only child of Makosi though. *Drools and imagines all that breast feeding*

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't mind bein an only child of Makosi though. *Drools and imagines all that breast feeding*
    :rofl: :rofl: man that is nasty, NASTY. Wish i were a child of Orlaith though

ReputationRep:
    i actually kind of know orlaith, well my cousin was her friend in uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    i actually kind of know orlaith, well my cousin was her friend in uni.
    Hey thats cool, maybe one day you'll meet her..

ReputationRep:
    Orlaith is amazing! She comes in, gets 'er mammeries out for a few of the lads, is always lettin' people spank her! *Drools*

ReputationRep:
    Ok - suddenly this has turned into an all male discussion about women... I bet there are loads of girls watchin this :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Eww! So you'd fantasise and **** over your own mother, if you were a child of Orlaith? Man that's nasty, NASTY!

ReputationRep:
    Ok - suddenly this has turned into an all male discussion about women... I bet there are loads of girls watchin this :rofl:
    I bet they are. Orlaith is a bit of a wh**e if shes going around the hottub snogging everyone and letting everyone have a go with her boobs. Meh well, i wouldnt say no.

ReputationRep:
    I bet they are. Orlaith is a bit of a wh**e if shes going around the hottub snogging everyone and letting everyone have a go with her boobs. Meh well, i wouldnt say no.
    Yeah, tell you what was funny though; when they were all in the pool snogging, and then suddenly they saw Anthony and Makosi humping each other! It was soo funny! Everyone went mad and got really scared and ran out of the pool and they continued f*CKi*g! was quality! Pure quality!

ReputationRep:
    my cousin said shes really nice in "real life," but she is alot more intelligent that what she is shown to be.

ReputationRep:
    my cousin said shes really nice in "real life," but she is alot more intelligent that what she is shown to be.
    But she's like every other Irish lass when she's knocked a few back! *notices your flag* :eek: Sorry lol, *mega stereotype*

ReputationRep:
    Anthony is so thick and swallow, he has to go!!!! Hope he did get her pregnet, just to see the look on his face!

ReputationRep:
    But she's like every other Irish lass when she's knocked a few back! *notices your flag* :eek: Sorry lol, *mega stereotype*
    no offence taken, im proud to be irish.

ReputationRep:
    Anthony is so thick and swallow, he has to go!!!! Hope he did get her pregnet, just to see the look on his face!
    Lol i know i know, i think he better kiss bye bye to 70s dancing as a career, down to the job centre sonny.

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit it's heaps funny when Anthony, Craig and Maxwell are up talking to each other. It's like, they are in denial, they think they are close friends but you can see there is an uncomfortableness about it all... Maxwell hates Craig being near him and touching him, Anthony, well all Anthony says is "Err... Umm... Err.. Er... Um... Like... Its... Err... Umm..." then the others get bored and start talking.

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit it's heaps funny when Anthony, Craig and Maxwell are up talking to each other. It's like, they are in denial, they think they are close friends but you can see there is an uncomfortableness about it all... Maxwell hates Craig being near him and touching him, Anthony, well all Anthony says is "Err... Umm... Err.. Er... Um... Like... Its... Err... Umm..." then the others get bored and start talking.
    exactly. And then Craig talks in his really annoying accent where he stresses a certain word in each sentence, its so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly. Sickens me how craig thinks hes now cool because he hangs with the "cool" people maxwell and anthony, thinks hes some sort of big shot, then when he falls out with his "mates" he goes crying to derek who gets constantly insulted by craig any other time.

ReputationRep:
    No offence to gay people but, Craig is just too camp for me sometimes, I find it hard to watch.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear god has this results thread degenerated into big brother?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.