The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Shamen
No offence to gay people but, Craig is just too camp for me sometimes, I find it hard to watch.

Ditto. He really annoyed me when he and anthony went into the diary room and started slagging off Eugene, i know hes "weird" but i feel sorry for him. Do u remember the box task, did u see were derek began reciting his favourite poetry, it was so funny. He started reciting the daffodials by william wordsworth, it brought back so many memories from my eglish lit exam.
Reply 241
am i on the right thread or what? channel 4 would be proud.
Orwell would be turning in his grave..
Reply 243
i am going to open it with a piece of broken glass.
chewwy
i am going to open it with a piece of broken glass.

Oo creative, excellent
Reply 245
HearTheThunder
Orwell would be turning in his grave..

whos that?
Bowie88
whos that?

George Orwell... 1984... invented the concept of Big Brother? Channel 4 ripped him off and turned it into a cheesy TV show full of deluded misfits ?

No?

Nevermind then..
Reply 247
Eugine is an absolute flange spanner... He is a total plonker... I don't feel sorry for him, I feel immensely embarrassed for him. He builds a joke up for about 10 minutes, then says. "and the music to this show was the same as Grandstand, ahahahahahaha *snort* hahahahaha *snort snort*" I mean he is a total cock who should be shot!
Reply 248
HearTheThunder
George Orwell... 1984... invented the concept of Big Brother? Channel 4 ripped him off and turned it into a cheesy TV show full of deluded misfits ?

No?

Nevermind then..

Didn't he also write the book, 2 + 2 = 5? He was some sort of psycho-analylist or somethin eh?
Reply 249
HearTheThunder
Oo creative, excellent

yes. this is how i plan the day to go:

8am - wake up

8.05 - have breakfast of outmeal and orange juice

8.30 - shower and get dressed

9.00 - get lift to school

9.30 - arrive at school

9.35 - recieve letter from teacher in library

9.36 - take seat in second floor library next to window, take some deep breaths, looking intently at envelope

9.37 - without taking eyes off envelope, spring right arm out sideways, smashing window. Embrace the pain.

9.38 - after any gasps from onlookers have died down, with bloody hand take a shard of glass. hopefully onlookers should scream, cower.

9.39 - to their relief, instead of stabbing them, carefully open the letter. read results.

9.40 - sigh

10.00 - suddenly jump up, scream "I GOT 11A*S!!!!!!!!!", wave glass around. Dance out of school, into car, go home.

12.00 - have a turkey sandwich.
Reply 250
chewwy

8am - wake up

9.30 - arrive at school

9.36 - take seat in second floor library next to window, take some deep breaths, looking intently at envelope

9.37 - without taking eyes off envelope, spring right arm out sideways, smashing window. Embrace the pain.

9.38 - after any gasps from onlookers have died down, with bloody hand take a shard of glass. hopefully onlookers should scream, cower.

9.39 - to their relief, instead of stabbing them, carefully open the letter. read results.

9.40 - sigh

10.00 - suddenly jump up, scream "I GOT 11A*S!!!!!!!!!", wave glass around. Dance out of school, into car, go home.

Lol like it. Slightly more action than that though you may be surprised to hear :smile:
Reply 251
Wouldn't mind bein an only child of Makosi though. *Drools and imagines all that breast feeding*

lol! That's nasty, but somehow manages to be funny at the same time. :p:

8am - wake up

9.30 - arrive at school

9.40 - sigh

The above cracked me up! Nice and normal then, eh?
Reply 252
zhivago
lol! That's nasty, but somehow manages to be funny at the same time. :p:

LOL! One of my mates described Makosi as "living up to the stereotype of African adults". :rofl:
Reply 253
Shamen
"living up to the stereotype of African adults"

i have read this about 47 times, but can't make sense of it... what do you mean? starving and HIV-ridden? in that case are you being sarcastic?
Reply 254
chewwy
i have read this about 47 times, but can't make sense of it... what do you mean? starving and HIV-ridden? in that case are you being sarcastic?

It might not be as deep as that; they might just mean the stereotype that African adults have large genetalia?
Reply 255
why is it a big thing? just open it and let this thread die!
Phil23
why is it a big thing? just open it and let this thread die!

because it is! so shut up!

i'll open mine on my own :redface:
I shall walk into school very early and take the results calmly with a blank expression on my face, then walk outside, where I will open the results.
I will be alone and calm.
I will tear the letter open slowly, feeling the anticipation rise to its maximum, then slide the results out of the envelope with a shaking hand.
Then I will read the results but not absorb the contents because I will be too much in a "dream-like" state.
Some nosy girl will run past me and snatch the results out of my hands and go "ooooooh lets see what you got!"
I will turn around towards her and yet remain to have a blank expression on my face.
She will read the paper and smirk.
I will get deadly pissed and snatch the paper back from her.
Her girly friends will come along and go "what did she get?!"
By then, I would not have heard the reply as I run away towards the streets, sun shining as if the world was happy and "fantastic"......
At this point I run whilst glancing at the results a second time.
The results will read:
Art-
At this moment in time, I crash into a lampost because I had been concentrating on making out the letter that came after the first result.

I lie in the street. Alone.
Girly girls walking past me whilst my eyes close slowly, their bodies fade into a blurry....?
Reply 258
I'll open the envelope with a knife. if they are good results, i'll throw the knife away - however if they are bad, i'll go on a killing spree.
Reply 259
I'll open the envelope with a knife. if they are good results, i'll throw the knife away - however if they are bad, i'll go on a killing spree.

Laughs a lot :wink:...but also backs away slowly. :wink:

Latest