Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What a fabulous stategy!!!! That is totally what i'm gonna do! Love it! Besides running onto the stage and hiding behind a curtain lolol which is very funny btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    Do you get different boards results on different days then?
    nah its juust ccea on the 23rd, every other normal board get theirs on 25th, lol thats AQA Edexcel OCR and WJEC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    nah its juust ccea on the 23rd, every other normal board get theirs on 25th, lol thats AQA Edexcel OCR and WJEC
    Ahhh good good. Martin....you owe me rep.

ReputationRep:
    Do you get different boards results on different days then?
    wel because ccea is a northern ireland board and aqa is a english board they have decided, for some idiotic reason, to have the results on 2 different days.its always been like that 4 sum reason. i dont know about other boards though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    hey, whats all this about "every other normal board"!!!!!lol

ccea tends 2 b much harder than english boards ACTUALLY!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh good good. Martin....you owe me rep.
    lol i know but i had to 'spread some reputation around' before i could give it to you, again lol, so tomoz morning before MY LAST EXAM! ill rep ya, lol, how many points you on now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmopolitan)
    hey, whats all this about "every other normal board"!!!!!lol

ccea tends 2 b much harder than english boards ACTUALLY!!!!
    lol interpret normal how you wanna interpret it, lol its just a word !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    lol i know but i had to 'spread some reputation around' before i could give it to you, again lol, so tomoz morning before MY LAST EXAM! ill rep ya, lol, how many points you on now
    ummmmmm 40 And thank babeZZ lol. Im not gay, and im not a quaker either btw

ReputationRep:
    ummmmmm 40 And thank babeZZ lol. Im not gay, and im not a quaker either btw
    lol i dont get the gay quaker thing (hey i know a gay quaker actually hmmm aint that freaky, lol anyway) wah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    lol i dont get the gay quaker thing (hey i know a gay quaker actually hmmm aint that freaky, lol anyway) wah?
    No matter, people say im a quaker. Do you know what a metrosexual is?

ReputationRep:
    No matter, people say im a quaker. Do you know what a metrosexual is?
    yep! lol thats what i say i am, not gay people although people at skool will say i am lol.

ReputationRep:
    I think I might go into one of the toilets at school and open it, so that no one else is trying to read my reaction when I look at the paper. Either that or I'll get my boyfriend to do it for me - if I'm feeling particularly scared.

ReputationRep:
    if i could control the order they were printed in ,i would just have drama english lit then lang and history then maths at the top, so i can confirm my alevel choices then i'd take the rest home and look at them there

ReputationRep:
    Is what you should do is take it out the envolope bit by bit, so you see a grade at a time.

ReputationRep:
    I think my method will be:
    get my friend to open them, massively sugar coat the results then shred them, I'll be none the wiser!

We're all winners

ReputationRep:
    Is what you should do is take it out the envolope bit by bit, so you see a grade at a time.
    no way coz it'll either start french first and i'll start off wiht a D lol or Drama and (hopefully) A* and it will jsut go downhill from there, quick scans up and down constanly till you take it all in is what is needed then add up (e.g 5*'s 7A's 1B) so you know then find out what you in what, deep thought comes last, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Les Mcqueen)
    I think my method will be:
    get my friend to open them, massively sugar coat the results then shred them, I'll be none the wiser!

We're all winners
    why not just forget opening them in the first place and just lie stright off lol

ReputationRep:
    Im going to just take them out the envolope and brace myself. You have to look at all of them all after all so might as well not mess around and get on with it.

ReputationRep:
    its my birthday on august 25th!! its either guna b a really good bday or a badd one!!

ReputationRep:
    Im going to just take them out the envolope and brace myself. You have to look at all of them all after all so might as well not mess around and get on with it.
    nooo! you need the technique, lol!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.