Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok so im guessing taht this is probably teh re-post shenanigans but still, mah exams are over at last and ive juss been having fun today and im looking forward for 12 weeks of xbox live and getting pissed .

ZOMG NO MOAR EXAMS AM I RITE LADIES??

lolz your right

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Yeah, gonna be great fun...sleep, drink, party hard, relax and repeat

Got a couple of parties to go to this weekend Have a good hol mate.

ReputationRep:
    already started for me imma go camping with friends in cornwall this weekend

ReputationRep:
    Nice one. Have a good time.

ReputationRep:
    :hmpf: i'v still got 2 exams :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    The exams may be over, but you could have at least tried writing in standard English.

A couple of parties at the beach this weekend, if the weather stays the way it has been recently, although they are predicting thundery showers on friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilko_777)
    The exams may be over, but you could have at least tried writing in standard English.
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilko_777)

A couple of parties at the beach this weekend, if the weather stays the way it has been recently, although they are predicting thundery showers on friday
    rofl you dont understand teh internets lolz nub

ReputationRep:
    Friday and Saturday looking like being quite exciting days in terms of storms. Some intense thunderstorms may develop through the afternoon due to a cold front moving in from the west, also the possibility of imported storms from France. Temperatures look like cooling off for the weekend too - in the low 20s (initially around 29C on Friday), so not hot and humid like we have been seeing, it should feel fresher.

I'll let you know nearer the time if the synoptic weather charts change for the weekend Wilko, but it's looking quite unsettled and potentially quite stormy.

I'm a budding meterologist and member of an online forum that provides some excellent forecasts and meteorological insight, so I can help out a little with camping/party forecasts etc... lol Have fun all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cb.Incus)
    Friday and Saturday looking like being quite exciting days in terms of storms. Some intense thunderstorms may develop through the afternoon due to a cold front moving in from the west, also the possibility of imported storms from France. Temperatures look like cooling off for the weekend too - in the low 20s (initially around 29C on Friday), so not hot and humid like we have been seeing, it should feel fresher.

I'll let you know nearer the time if the synoptic weather charts change for the weekend Wilko, but it's looking quite unsettled and potentially quite stormy.

I'm a budding meterologist and member of an online forum that provides some excellent forecasts and meteorological insight, so I can help out a little with camping/party forecasts etc... lol Have fun all.
    I look forward to seeing you prestn BBC weather forecasts in the future

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha thanks for the confidence vote. Umm...I might just sit in an office and not do much work. I want an easy life lol

ReputationRep:
    Im on DofE next saturday to tuesday, any ideas what to expect weather-wise?

ReputationRep:
    It's a little far out at the moment to know. Charts are stuck as to whether to introduce cooler or warmer conditions again come Tuesday. I'll let you know nearer the time

ReputationRep:
    cool thanks I would rep you if I hadn't repped someone else within the last 24 hours

ReputationRep:
    hahaha, ****ing idiot, no girls responded.lol.muhaha

ReputationRep:
    That's fine mate I don't understand it anyway lol

ReputationRep:
    Its weird having an 11 weeks holiday with no school work or coursework or revision to be done!

ReputationRep:
    lol dont complain laker :P, id much rather be at home all year than school.... its too boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swinely)
    lol dont complain laker :P, id much rather be at home all year than school.... its too boring
    Well hopefully, AS/A2 should bring us less bore as we don't have to do compulsory stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fredwad)
    ok so im guessing taht this is probably teh re-post shenanigans but still, mah exams are over at last and ive juss been having fun today and im looking forward for 12 weeks of xbox live and getting pissed .http://img37.echo.cx/img37/3390/gaytard6bw.gif

ZOMG NO MOAR EXAMS AM I RITE LADIES??

lolz your right
    Oooooh someone from genmay. :rolleyes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.