This discussion is closed.
hash_brown
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS ESSAY ASAP PLEASE???

?Equus is a play bout a 17 year old who blinded 6 hprses.' how far do u agree with this statement???

pleas..i would really really appreciate if u could help me!
hanna
Diane
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
HEY there. I would'nt really agree with that statement. Well maybe to a certain extent. Its not just about a boy blinding horses but it also deals about the human psyche. It deals with human relationships (frank n Dora) (dysart n Alan ) It makes people (audience) and dysart think about themselves and humanity i.e ( Dysart questioning himself on curing Alan he will take away his passion) I hope this helps. Let me know
I'M studying it in college
horse
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Obviously it isn't solely "about" the events that occur. It is about the themes and issues that underly the events, and the themes and issues that the plot is used as a conduit to extrapolate upon.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
it is also about religion and how all of this revolves around sexuality. they are all firm believers of something. Dora is a fervent christan, Frank is an affirmed atheist, and Alan is a strong believer of Equus the god of horses..... however they are all sexualy frustrated. Dysart is also suffering from the unstable sexual relation and his ,in general, dull life with his wife.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (293)
34.27%
No (562)
65.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise