Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    Moderate and BNP just dont seem to go together...
    You obviously never met LARA2005 (hint: follow the link in her sig. also). When she first posted here, those big red and black letters and her swastika almost made me fall off my chair
    LC is very moderate in comparison.

ReputationRep:
    aaaah she was sweet.. in a scary "what blacklists am I being put in for talking to her" way.

ReputationRep:
    News: US Soldiers accused of "Flushing the Koran"
    LARA: "Well, it is just a big book of toilet paper."

So disrespectful, yet so brain embolism-inducingly funny at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    What happend to her?

ReputationRep:
    I think she should be remembered in The Complete History of TSR, when it is published in hardback.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    What happend to her?
    blissy banned her permanently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    blissy banned her permanently.
    That sucks, I didnt think you could get permantly banned on this forum, what did she say?

ReputationRep:
    mwahahahahahaha we kicked some BNP ass!!

Just got back from the election count at Dagenham town hall. We have won back the BNP's only London council seat. They now have zero representation in London.

It was an adrenaline-filled day, I was running round the streets with the local MP right up to the polls closed, getting people out to vote. Encountered the BNP canvassers on my travels - 2 skinheads and a blonde woman.

The BNP skulked off quickly after the result was called. Lawrence Rustem (the candidate who's lost 3 elections now) and Richard Barnbrook were actually crying at their defeat.

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=4734436

Oh yeah and we saw the infamous Tony Lecomber out canvassing - representing the BNP's respectable, caring image. (check out his list of convictions)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sta...y_lecomber.stm

Imagine it, this guy was out on people's doorsteps.

ReputationRep:
    http://politics.guardian.co.uk/byele...513854,00.html

20.5% swing apparently!

ReputationRep:
    its a good day for democracy!!! wahay.

ReputationRep:
    I live next door in Barking and I am delighted at the results! They didn't last very long did they ? Hopefully this trend will be followed in elections to come

And Lara's last activity was 17 hours ago so she can't have been permanantly banned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shyopstv)
    Hopefully this trend will be followed in elections to come
    What is it that you fear?

ReputationRep:
    I fear the fake models that you get in Marks & Spencers to show you what the clothes look like. They have funny eyes....

Seriously, I don't like the BNP and hope that they do not get any more power than they currenty have. In the same way many BNP supporters would say the sime thing about the Lib Dems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArthurOliver)
    What is it that you fear?
    As I mentioned in my post, one of the people I met out campaigning on the streets was the convicted racist thug Tony Lecomber. That's something to fear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)
    mwahahahahahaha we kicked some BNP ass!!

Just got back from the election count at Dagenham town hall. We have won back the BNP's only London council seat. They now have zero representation in London.

It was an adrenaline-filled day, I was running round the streets with the local MP right up to the polls closed, getting people out to vote. Encountered the BNP canvassers on my travels - 2 skinheads and a blonde woman.

The BNP skulked off quickly after the result was called. Lawrence Rustem (the candidate who's lost 3 elections now) and Richard Barnbrook were actually crying at their defeat.

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=4734436

Oh yeah and we saw the infamous Tony Lecomber out canvassing - representing the BNP's respectable, caring image. (check out his list of convictions)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sta...y_lecomber.stm

Imagine it, this guy was out on people's doorsteps.
    We deserved to lose that seat, our councillor was crap. He should not have resigned and let the people down.
    Richard Barnbrook were actually crying at their defeat.
    Well that simply isnt true.

Notice how the lib dems stood down, and a labour got ukip to stand=running scared

we lost this one and I think we will lose the next by-election in the Becontree ward. But we will take at least 4 seats in next years may elections in B&D.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    Were u there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)
    Were u there?
    yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    We deserved to lose that seat, our councillor was crap. He should not have resigned and let the people down.

Notice how the lib dems stood down, and a labour got ukip to stand=running scared

we lost this one and I think we will lose the next by-election in the Becontree ward. But we will take at least 4 seats in next years may elections in B&D.
    Even if UKIP had all voted BNP, Labour still won it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    yes.
    What a shame, we missed an opportunity to meet :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    we lost this one and I think we will lose the next by-election in the Becontree ward..
    Hopefully, although both sides need to work that ward hard to get the voters out.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.