Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anybody else think he is the coolest person every..i think he tv programme is class..he has to be one of the best if the not thee best rock star ever???? hope he gets out of hospital soon??

ReputationRep:
    Ozzy is one of the greatest man to have ever lived.

ReputationRep:
    no offense but i dont like him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wendyl)
    does anybody else think he is the coolest person every..i think he tv programme is class..he has to be one of the best if the not thee best rock star ever???? hope he gets out of hospital soon??
    I don't like his music but evrything else about him Rocks

ReputationRep:
    Well I dont really know, never listened to Black Sabeth before. However I do know his daughter is a disgrace, and his son is darn right weird. I think I have only ever watched the show once.

ReputationRep:
    could this accident really have made him any worse than he already is? wouldn't it make the programme itself better, more disabilities to laugh at - wahey! im really excited, his old washed up cracked out acid head routine was getting kind of old

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.