Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am studying a levels and frankly...my head feels like it is about to burst!!! we have so much to do in so little time and when we go out and unwind were left in a mad rush to get things done. anyone got any ideas on how to relieve some of the stress?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    I am studying a levels and frankly...my head feels like it is about to burst!!! we have so much to do in so little time and when we go out and unwind were left in a mad rush to get things done. anyone got any ideas on how to relieve some of the stress?????
    I'd recommend playing sport. Swimming is particularly good. Escaping your desk/bedroom is probably the best thing. You will go back refreshed and ready to learn!

ReputationRep:
    I tend to try NOT to do anything work related in my bedroom, so when I go in there it's only to relax/listen to music/watch tv/go to bed/read a magazine that way I always know that I can go there to chill if I get too stressed out. I always end up sitting in bed late at night with my maths homework or revising at exam time though....damn and the "stress free" zone gets invaded.

ReputationRep:
    make the most of free lessons during the day, if u can get stuff done during the day less for when you get home which is always good.

read your notes from the day in the evening, it helps build your memory and knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    go somewhere like a library where there are no distractions so you have to work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    go somewhere like a library where there are no distractions so you have to work
    i find it hard 2 concentrate in a library............ evey1 stares at u!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)

Why do they stare at you? They checkin you out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    stare back at em hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    Why do they stare at you? They checkin you out?
    ahem!.............no! the library down town is always full of little kids, or foreign ppl (No offence 2 foreign ppl)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.