What a horrible thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)
    oh what the hell not another death thread

damn, theres others....

ReputationRep:
    young/alone so both probably

ReputationRep:
    at birth i reckon...then you never really live.

ReputationRep:
    The worst way to die is probably by being poisoned by Spam (i'm talking about the meat, of course :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    drowning... just eugh.. waiting for your lungs to fill.. *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    I'd like it to be quick - and maybe painful just to make it intersting - after all I wouldn't feel it for very long.

Or slow and painless, so I can have plenty of time to say incredibly profound wisdoms before I kop it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OpressedMass)
    I'd like it to be quick - and maybe painful just to make it intersting - after all I wouldn't feel it for very long.

Or slow and painless, so I can have plenty of time to say incredibly profound wisdoms before I kop it.
    the best profound deathbed thingy ever was from Karl Marx:

"Go on, get out - last words are for fools who haven't said enough."

and then they turned that into his last words ... ahahahaha that sucks

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I can't report this thread

ReputationRep:
    worst way to die would be to be crushed in one of those rooms where the walls move in on you mlike injames bond - or crushed to death in a crowd of bnp supporters...

ReputationRep:
    why not? and it leads to discussion so whats wrong with it?

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with this thread? We are all going to die, and we all know that, so what's the worst way to go?

Probably burning, imagine the panic.

ReputationRep:
    or falling from somwhere high enough to have time to think before you hit the ground...

ReputationRep:
    yeah drowning would be pretty bad seeing as you are desprately trying to somehow survive as you breathe in water.....:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    What's wrong with this thread? We are all going to die, and we all know that, so what's the worst way to go?

i think torture would be worse. it would keep going and going and going ... slooooowly and painfully killing you. ICK!! i have shudders now.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt mind falling. I've always wanted to fly. seriously I wasn't allowed near heights cause i dreamt about just jumping so often..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)

any coincidence that you are a spurs supporter, probably an ireland fan, and you like KEANE?? lol :eek: have you noticed that before......probably have :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oziris)
    or falling from somwhere high enough to have time to think before you hit the ground...
    I bet you'd check your flies were done up. How humiliating it would be to be spread on te pavement and have your boxers shining through.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.