Turn on thread page Beta

    Hello everyone, In which school can I enter for turkish a level exam as a private candidate (external student, because there is no college in manchester that offers this subject) in Manchester or near area? Does anyone know? Please help me. Thank you very much.
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.