Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry to all the people moaning about 'too many driving threads' but anyway!

Just booked my test, and now i'm really scared! :eek: Any tips for me? Apart from loads of practise! :p:

Its quite soon actually, just after i get back from holiday, ahhhh i can't practise the week before! :eek:

I go away for a week on the 15th, get back on the 23rd, and my test is on the 25th, thats not enough time to practise is it? Thats the soonest they had....

Should i change it to the 1st (which i think they had?) Ok well i changed it, was that wise?
    Now i've got 6days before it instead of one! Only problem is, its ages till i take it now *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    SOMEONE!

ReputationRep:
    Just relax, stay calm, have a lesson each day before your test and after you come back from holiday if you can afford it.

Just think of that ST200 :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I booked my driving test 2 weeks ago - and I got August 10th! But its not that far away I guess.... and gives me just over a month to keep driving before it

ReputationRep:
    GOOD LUCK!!! :top:

ReputationRep:
    Just keep practicing your weakest areas. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kingspharm)
    Just relax, stay calm, have a lesson each day before your test and after you come back from holiday if you can afford it.

Just think of that ST200 :laugh:

How did you know that? :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Cos u said you liked STs in the other thread I must have a better memory than you :p:

ReputationRep:
    Cos u said you liked STs in the other thread I must have a better memory than you :p:

Oh yeah. I do like those actually, but i'd have better cars if i was a millionaire...ss.

ReputationRep:
    I know many people say this, but it really is true. To be a good driver, and to pass your test, the one thing you MUST have is confidence. Without the confidence to decide if its ok to go, or not to go (that is the question. lol.) then you will certainly fail. Be confident, believe in yourself and that you can pass, and just do everything with the upmost concentration and perfection. Im sure you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    Oh yeah. I do like those actually, but i'd have better cars if i was a millionaire...ss.
    Of course, but you need to have something in the meantime while your name is moving up the waiting list at Aston Martin or Ferrari

ReputationRep:
    Of course, but you need to have something in the meantime while your name is moving up the waiting list at Aston Martin or Ferrari

Neither of them! :confused: But yeah they'll do whilst i'm moving up. What about you? Do you want to come 'cruising' with me?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.xycomuk.com/pics/MotorExp...tos/photo3.jpg

Wouldn't mind any of those Aston Martins Will challenge you to a race once I've got one

ReputationRep:
    http://www.xycomuk.com/pics/MotorExp...tos/photo3.jpg

Wouldn't mind any of those Aston Martins Will challenge you to a race once I've got one

Maybe they're quite sexy after all.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Told you

Got some new tyres today, need new brake pads though

ReputationRep:
    Hi i've got mine in just over 5 days!!! aaaaaah!! but good luck for your's !

i can't wait for it to be over!

ReputationRep:
    Just booked my test, and now i'm really scared! Any tips for me?
    If you know all the turns and parkingm methods then just get in the car and do what the examiner asks wthout worrying about it. As long as you dont have any bad luck you'll be laughing.

Bad luck as in some 'tard coming right up your arse and making it look like you pulled infront of them. I'll kill that guy if I ever find him and his dog!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.pistonheads.com/pics/news..._Sebring-L.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with it!

just don't panic if you think you've done something wrong...because usualyl you haven't but then you make a msitake by thinking about other mistakes

that doesn't make sense!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.