Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ooooo, your mod hat. Can you not argue without making threats!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trouttrout)
    Ooooo, your mod hat. Can you not argue without making threats!!
    I believe I just did. However, random insults flying around is not something I want to see in my (generally very peaceful) forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MyHappyEnding)
    Uni is about the crack nothing else be the best 3 years of your life so do as much as poss! (beer/women not work naturally)

Druggie! lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    Rofl lawrence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trouttrout)
    People need to get a life badly... especially these lads. We all know lads can get away with sleeping around, and now women can too.. so lets do it! It's good!!

GEEKS!!! These are the ones that will be getting their reading lists bought in fresher's week!
    Women so cannot get away with sleeping around! As far as I can tell from my experiences at school, if you do you'll have a hard time finding a good long term partner if you do decide in second year that maybe that is what you want. You'll have such a reputation by then that nearlly every decent bloke will avoid you and you'll probably get stuck with the type of guys who don't really make good steady partners. Plus - do you have any idea what sort of *****ing goes on? There was one really nice girl in my year at school, but she was very ... uh... 'loose' - the stories I heard about her! Everyone (well, mostly the girls of course) was talking behind her back and calling her a slut and all. I'm quite sure that there are more people at uni who are like that, so it won't be quite that bad, but you can bet anything there is a lot of *****ing going on and that sort of thing won't make anyone's life easier.
    Well, I think the first point I made is the more important one, **** what other people think, but it is something to consider, you don't want to be known as a slut really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawrence4)
    Druggie! lol :p:
    Alchy!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adarah)
    Women so cannot get away with sleeping around! As far as I can tell from my experiences at school, if you do you'll have a hard time finding a good long term partner if you do decide in second year that maybe that is what you want. You'll have such a reputation by then that nearlly every decent bloke will avoid you and you'll probably get stuck with the type of guys who don't really make good steady partners. Plus - do you have any idea what sort of *****ing goes on? There was one really nice girl in my year at school, but she was very ... uh... 'loose' - the stories I heard about her! Everyone (well, mostly the girls of course) was talking behind her back and calling her a slut and all. I'm quite sure that there are more people at uni who are like that, so it won't be quite that bad, but you can bet anything there is a lot of *****ing going on and that sort of thing won't make anyone's life easier.
    Well, I think the first point I made is the more important one, **** what other people think, but it is something to consider, you don't want to be known as a slut really.
    Uni is different... you only know a certian amount of people really well... you hardly ever bump into the people you have shagged, unles you know 'em or are on their course etc... People don;t know you've been arouns, and basically don't care either!!

GET IN THERE!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.