Turn on thread page Beta

What are you going to do with all your A level notes after exams are over? watch

ReputationRep:
    You're not a biology student, are you? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    I'm keeping mine, though putting them in the attic! I couldn't bear to see all my hard work go straight in the bin or on the bonfire! On the other hand, I definitely want them out of sight, I don't want to be reminded. They may come in handy one day, you never know

What about you?
    I'm keeping most of mine, so I can hand them down to my sister when she takes hers. Otherwise, I'm giving them to some y12 students at my school. They might find them useful, so I won't bin them just yet.

ReputationRep:
    Totally getting rid of them straight away. Apart from anything else they would look untidy wherever I put them and they'd be a waste of draw space!

Ive already binned all my classics notes. Huzzah

ReputationRep:
    Wait till get results, if I get what I want them throw them all out, if not then I'll keep the subject(s) notes I need to retake, although hopefully I can just throw them all away come end of August, free up loadsa space too!

ReputationRep:
    bin everything, that way if i ever need to retake i am forced to write everything out again a) as punishment b)to make sure i know it, writing things out againt and again drives them into your mind. Also if I don't ever need them again they are not wasting space just lying around, in the attic, garage etc. Im not denying it will also be fun to RIP UP THE NOTES THAT ARE SO HARD AND STUPID ROAR DIE!

ReputationRep:
    BURN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwhahahahahah... anything to get the memory of E D U C A T I O N out of my deepest memory...

ReputationRep:
    i would burn them, but im not totally sure im going to pass so i wouldnt risk it if i had to do some resits!

ReputationRep:
    Keeping them until after results, just in case re-sits await.

Actually, I'm definitely keeping all of my notes no matter what. My files are covered in notes and little doodles from all of my friends, it will be nice to look back on them in the future. Also, nothing is going to part me from my Politics notes - they may come in handy at some point at university.

ReputationRep:
    I think we are all missing out on some potential £, heard people are selling their old notes on ebay! lol

ReputationRep:
    yeh, i'm keeping mine too, once i get round to sorting them out....ermm...providing they don't get lost first....(don't really have a filing system at the moment!)

ReputationRep:
    I might throw them into litter bizzle.

ReputationRep:
    My group of mates has a tradition. Half of us are 20 and the other half are 18. When the older group finished their A-levels we all went to a corn field and had an almighty fire, so that's what we're gonna do again this year

I'm not gonna make the mistake of burning the notes from the subject I'm doing at uni though. Oh no.

ReputationRep:
    aww....half of me wana throw them away coz i dun wana ever see it etc..but the other half is secretly attached to them >< BOOHOO

I've already sent my English revision notes to the fate of being shredded. I shall probably keep my politics class notes as they are nicely filling three pink folders that sit on a shelf in my room making me look very academic and organised. What class notes I have from english shall be disposed of. I don't posses Theatre Studies notes. I won't be selling my books as I like to keep them in my bookcase because they look cool...I have managed to build a nice little collection of literature!!!

ReputationRep:
    Erm I'm keeping them for synoptic exam revision.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Im definately going to keep mine! After all that work over the whole year i just cant throw them away! Especially not my history, i love it so much and plus im hoping my younger brother might find my notes useful some day if he decides to take the subjects im taking (fat chance cause hes more science orientated and im more history/lit orientated!)

ReputationRep:
    give your notes to me, i'll put them to good use next yr, seriously post them to me, thanks

ReputationRep:
    i've already binned most of mine just got ancient history and economics left for the modules tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I'll keep them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bball_vikz)
    i've already binned most of mine just got ancient history and economics left for the modules tomorrow
    can i have your economics when you done ???

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.