Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi, i was just wndering if any of the current students at uni of manchester know when the results are coming out?
    thanx

ReputationRep:
    Depends on your department. Some people have already had their results, my boyfriend gets his on July 4 and i don't get mine until the 15th. Try e-mailing your department to find out.

ReputationRep:
    thnx bt i thnk i mite jst wait- as long as they come soon so i kno which ones 2 strt revisin 4

ReputationRep:
    Text speak when you have a keyboard - whats the point??
    sorry to be arsey. its just frustrating.

I got my exams through the post today, but like people have said, it varies between departments

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably be waiting longer than most after talking to my department today.It appears that another department might have mislaid one of my results so I'll not be on the pass list until they get their act together. Really annoying or what? Especially since I think I've passed all the other modules in my course between 2.1/1st.

ReputationRep:
    Which department was it that lost the paper? Business took ages to get one mark back to me from January.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmocrates)
    Text speak when you have a keyboard - whats the point??
    sorry to be arsey. its just frustrating.

I got my exams through the post today, but like people have said, it varies between departments
    sorry about the text speak- its just a bad habit i picked up through msn

my depts really lazy and unorganised anyways so if anyones going to take their time-they will
    good luck to evryone else who's waiting for results

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Devlin, don't believe in naming and shaming, think it's counter productive, and I won't get drawn into a long process of elimination, but I will say it wasn't Business. Hey ho - just have to wait.

ReputationRep:
    BA Econ publish first years results on 8th July if that helps anyone.

ReputationRep:
    Pass lists published but breakdown of results not due until the end of July. Means nothing to me as one department still can't find my result whilst I know I've passed everything in my own department. Frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    modern languages results came in the post today

2.1 woo hoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna999)
    modern languages results came in the post today

2.1 woo hoo
    congrats :dancing: :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Told breakdown of results were posted on Friday. After a long wait I finally have all my results - passed at last!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 16, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Manchester
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.