Turn on thread page Beta

elpaw's perverse desire to discuss kinky sexual experiences watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    we dont if the content is adult. this one wasnt was it. do you think we should let 13 year olds read stuff like that? anyway, it wasnt me
    well are you saying that 13 year old dont know what sex is?most 13 year old boys do stuff if you know what i mean!and are probably fully aware of sexual activities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    maybe you should have an adult-only section. and people who enter it (ie 13yo kids) should sign a form saying that they accept the risk that whatever they read may be psychologically harmfull.
    or just not post stuff like that at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    maybe you should have an adult-only section. and people who enter it (ie 13yo kids) should sign a form saying that they accept the risk that whatever they read may be psychologically harmfull.
    But then the regular bit of the board would be empty!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    or just not post stuff like that at all.
    in comes the tory who would like to see the world return to a time when people under 25 did not even know what sex is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    in comes the tory who would like to see the world return to a time when people under 25 did not even know what sex is.
    my politics and my attitudes to sex are unrelated. this is a learning forum... if you want to discuss kinky sex im sure there are millions of other places where you can exchange your 'experiences'...

ReputationRep:
    my politics and my attitudes to sex are unrelated. this is a learning forum... if you want to discuss kinky sex im sure there are millions of other places where you can exchange your 'experiences'...
    But how many of them can we actually access at college, uni etc.?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i dont think
    "Girl liked me a bit to much and she was very keen horses."
    and
    "the weirdest thing would be a girl asking me to... ahem... urinate on them"
    are very mature at all. i dont mind at all if ppl wana talk about sex, usually i join in. but lets be resonable.

i do think there is no reason why 13 year olds shouldnt know and talk about it. but that wasnt really what i have in mind.

ReputationRep:
    what about the current trend of teaching 5 year olds about gay sex etc? is that not 'learning'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    i dont think
    "Girl liked me a bit to much and she was very keen horses."
    and
    "the weirdest thing would be a girl asking me to... ahem... urinate on them"
    are very mature at all. i dont mind at all if ppl wana talk about sex, usually i join in. but lets be resonable.

i do think there is no reason why 13 year olds shouldnt know and talk about it. but that wasnt really what i have in mind.
    Yeah, i can sort of see your point.
    Its lucky i had the decency not to post my thing really...

ReputationRep:
    lol @ title

i didn't even know or read about the thread mentioned, untill i read this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what about the current trend of teaching 5 year olds about gay sex etc? is that not 'learning'?
    i dont agree with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    lol @ title

i didn't even know or read about the thread mentioned, untill i read this.
    he he

edders?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    i dont agree with that.
    im not saying that i do, im saying that by the time these 5 year olds are 13, they will have been taught about more kinkier stuff than appears on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    he he

edders?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    im not saying that i do, im saying that by the time these 5 year olds are 13, they will have been taught about more kinkier stuff than appears on here
    I doubt that, to be honest.
    I didn't know about that sort of stuff until i was 14.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i know your not,

i hope that this is an exageration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    i know your not,

i hope that this is an exageration.
    Why would it be an exaggeration? The comment on not knowing what sex was until the age of 25 really wasn't that far from the truth. Yet look at society today. The times, they are a changen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Why would it be an exaggeration? The comment on not knowing what sex was until the age of 25 really wasn't that far from the truth. Yet look at society today. The times, they are a changen
    agreed they are, but teaching stuff to 5 year olds is bourocracy (sp) gone crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I doubt that, to be honest.
    I didn't know about that sort of stuff until i was 14.
    my bro is 11 and knows everything!i wonder where he knows it all from!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    my bro is 11 and knows everything!i wonder where he knows it all from!
    Ask him!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.