The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
wherever he got it from, he has no use for it!

anyway, i hope you agree with me that the thread was right to be deleted
Reply 41
Ollie
wherever he got it from, he has no use for it!

anyway, i hope you agree with me that the thread was right to be deleted
i dont know what part of the world your in but where i live its not unusual for people to lose there V by the time there 13 and thats MOST people!i know a lad that was 10 when he first did it!(i feel sorry for that poor LITTLE boy!)
Reply 42
Iluvatar
I doubt that, to be honest.
I didn't know about that sort of stuff until i was 14.

that might of been true but i know alot of younger lads that have lost their "V" at about the age of ten! There is way we ca protect younger children in world we are growing up from knowing about sex, they are thinking of taking sex ed into primary schools. I think they should learn about it but most definetly not be encoureged into doing it. Wouldnt you rather know about sex and contraception before you got involved in sexual activities!!!!?????
Reply 43
josie
that might of been true but i know alot of younger lads that have lost their "V" at about the age of ten! There is way we ca protect younger children in world we are growing up from knowing about sex, they are thinking of taking sex ed into primary schools. I think they should learn about it but most definetly not be encoureged into doing it. Wouldnt you rather know about sex and contraception before you got involved in sexual activities!!!!?????
yes we were talking aboput the same person question josie!***** ******* !!eww its disgusting!
josie

Maybe, but maybe by teaching them this it will encourage them ,as they believe they know enough about it.

And i did know about it before, because i haven't even lost my "V" yet
Reply 45
Ollie
i know your not,

i hope that this is an exageration.

why what age did you learn about sex?
Reply 46
Iluvatar
Maybe, but maybe by teaching them this it will encourage them ,as they believe they know enough about it.

And i did know about it before, because i haven't even lost my "V" yet

if you dont mind me asking how old? yeh but atleast they know what their letting themselves in for. I also think that they should be taught morea bout sexually transmitted diseases so as they no the risks of not using a comdom
Reply 47
Ollie
agreed they are, but teaching stuff to 5 year olds is bourocracy (sp) gone crazy

5 year olds were taught to kill in some cultures. yet very few people would take a 5yr old out shooting these days and teach them how best to kill with a single shot, gut an animal etc.
Reply 48
as someone said, times have changed, whether or not i agree with the change is a different matter
Reply 49
Ollie
as someone said, times have changed, whether or not i agree with the change is a different matter

*bows* to such a sensible post.
Reply 50
Sire
*bows* to such a sensible post.

hey what happened between ure 175 and ure 400th posts??!
Reply 51
Ollie
hey what happened between ure 175 and ure 400th posts??!

I made another 325 posts :smile: Nah, I just decided to list the ones where my little title changed. Eg New, Junior, Full, Respected, Exalted, Adored and Respected.

Latest

Trending

Trending