Turn on thread page Beta

elpaw's perverse desire to discuss kinky sexual experiences watch

ReputationRep:
    wherever he got it from, he has no use for it!

anyway, i hope you agree with me that the thread was right to be deleted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    wherever he got it from, he has no use for it!

anyway, i hope you agree with me that the thread was right to be deleted
    i dont know what part of the world your in but where i live its not unusual for people to lose there V by the time there 13 and thats MOST people!i know a lad that was 10 when he first did it!(i feel sorry for that poor LITTLE boy!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I doubt that, to be honest.
    I didn't know about that sort of stuff until i was 14.
    that might of been true but i know alot of younger lads that have lost their "V" at about the age of ten! There is way we ca protect younger children in world we are growing up from knowing about sex, they are thinking of taking sex ed into primary schools. I think they should learn about it but most definetly not be encoureged into doing it. Wouldnt you rather know about sex and contraception before you got involved in sexual activities!!!!?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josie)
    that might of been true but i know alot of younger lads that have lost their "V" at about the age of ten! There is way we ca protect younger children in world we are growing up from knowing about sex, they are thinking of taking sex ed into primary schools. I think they should learn about it but most definetly not be encoureged into doing it. Wouldnt you rather know about sex and contraception before you got involved in sexual activities!!!!?????
    yes we were talking aboput the same person question josie!***** ******* !!eww its disgusting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josie)
    Maybe, but maybe by teaching them this it will encourage them ,as they believe they know enough about it.

And i did know about it before, because i haven't even lost my "V" yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    i know your not,

i hope that this is an exageration.
    why what age did you learn about sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Maybe, but maybe by teaching them this it will encourage them ,as they believe they know enough about it.

And i did know about it before, because i haven't even lost my "V" yet
    if you dont mind me asking how old? yeh but atleast they know what their letting themselves in for. I also think that they should be taught morea bout sexually transmitted diseases so as they no the risks of not using a comdom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    agreed they are, but teaching stuff to 5 year olds is bourocracy (sp) gone crazy
    5 year olds were taught to kill in some cultures. yet very few people would take a 5yr old out shooting these days and teach them how best to kill with a single shot, gut an animal etc.

ReputationRep:
    as someone said, times have changed, whether or not i agree with the change is a different matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    as someone said, times have changed, whether or not i agree with the change is a different matter
    *bows* to such a sensible post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    *bows* to such a sensible post.
    hey what happened between ure 175 and ure 400th posts??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    hey what happened between ure 175 and ure 400th posts??!
    I made another 325 posts Nah, I just decided to list the ones where my little title changed. Eg New, Junior, Full, Respected, Exalted, Adored and Respected.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.