The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm doing it, I don't really understand any of it actually, I'll try learn it on tuesday morning :eek:

Just the basics, further maths really doesnt matter to me, and i really really regret doing it.
Reply 2
david cool
just wondering how many ppl are doing it , are u well prepared for it ?

:biggrin: :confused: :eek: :frown: :mad: :cool:

which on are u lol

I'm doing P4 and think i'm reasonably well prepared for it, though i'll probably be a bit nervous on Tuesday as I have P6 right after P4.
I think P5/D2 (as well as P2/P3) went fine though so as I already have satisfactory marks in M3/D1 I should be okay as long as I pass P4/P6.
I'm probably on a ' :biggrin: ' now, though that could change depending on how tomorrows biology synoptic paper goes.
Good luck on Tuesday...
Reply 3
Gaz031
I'm doing P4 and think i'm reasonably well prepared for it, though i'll probably be a bit nervous on Tuesday as I have P6 right after P4.
I think P5/D2 (as well as P2/P3) went fine though so as I already have satisfactory marks in M3/D1 I should be okay as long as I pass P4/P6.
I'm probably on a ' :biggrin: ' now, though that could change depending on how tomorrows biology synoptic paper goes.
Good luck on Tuesday...

I am doing P6 aswell after p4. I revised p4 fully like 2 weeks ago , have to look over it again. I hated M3 and p5 was quite hard :frown: so hope p4 goes well for me
Reply 4
I'm also doing it with P6, but I really doubt I'll be doing any revision since I'm extremely strapped for time. I've got 5 exams between monday and thursday. :|
Reply 5
I have P4 on the Tuesday, not prepared for it though - Will do all the learning for it on the Monday evening & Tuesday morning :s

MdSalih
Reply 6
MdSalih
I have P4 on the Tuesday, not prepared for it though - Will do all the learning for it on the Monday evening & Tuesday morning :s

MdSalih

Same here....if i do anywork it will be Phy 6 stuff or P6
Reply 7
david cool
just wondering how many ppl are doing it , are u well prepared for it ?

:biggrin: :confused: :eek: :frown: :mad: :cool:

which on are u lol

Fairly well-prepared, and not doing P6 after it! Probably doing P6, inter alia, next year.

Currently revising

- changing variable in solving SoDs
- Modulus-Argument form of complex numbers

Currently trying to convince myself that it would be really interesting to do some Interval Bisection and Linear Interpolation questions... :frown:

Aitch
Reply 8
You're not complaining about having P4 and P6 on the same afternoon? c'mon I've got those after a morning with 3 hours of chemistry exams including synoptic! :mad: having said that P4 shouldn't be too hard after all the practice I've had of it through M4-M5 and P5-P6. I'm going to make loads of careless mistakes due to being knackered though. :stupido: (that smiley is very me)
Well, I have P4 and P6 coming after 3 hours of French unit 6 in the morning! So by the time I get to P6 I'm gonna be zapped... Anyways, I'll get an A on P4 I think, so am concentrating on P6 revision - as I hardly know any P6.... arghhh
Reply 10
same i've got P$ and P6 in the afternoon......but that morning i'll have chem synpotic n on monday i'll have physics synpotic!!!!¬.¬ but i'm concentrating more on further maths cos i wanna do maths at uni.

P5 was ok i think.....i was only stuck on 2 Q's.....the prove the intergration thing...i got 1 half but not the otha...n the instrinic (can't spell ^_^) thing confused me!! @.@
Reply 11
well good luck to all of u . I am revisng for M4 aswell lol bloody jokes
Im doing C4 (the new, harder P3), FP1 (P4) and FP3 (P6) on that day, and I would of had 3 hrs of french in the morning, but i had to drop it.

Isnt there a law or something that says you cant do more than 6hrs of exams per day. What would have happened if i had 4.5 hrs of maths and 3hrs of french on that day? Would i have to be supervised through the night so i cant ask people what was on the exam?

Really glad i dropped french
Reply 13
Soton Hopeful
Would i have to be supervised through the night so i cant ask people what was on the exam?

Really glad i dropped french

Yes!

You may consider spending the evening in the company of your teacher worse than the exams... :rolleyes:

This used to happen quite frequently with the IB.

Aitch
how would they supervise you through the night? make you sit at a desk til 9.30 in the morning so you can take the next exam? huh?
No you have to go home with a teacher. Someone had to do that last year.
haha! and have to stay at the teacher's house all night? What if they were an ABDUCTOR?
Reply 17
lesser weevil
how would they supervise you through the night? make you sit at a desk til 9.30 in the morning so you can take the next exam? huh?

They just provide you with a frugal supper and a bedroom, bar the windows, and confiscate your phone and semaphore flags to stop you communicating with the outside world.

Aitch
ah, so a bit like being thrown into borstal or something? "Heh, you, come with me, you gonna be locked up for the night..."
Reply 19
See this (post about 1700H) for a quick brain-sharpener before you give up revision for the day...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t124808.html

Aitch

Latest