The Student Room Group
maybee a neckless/bracelett. Something that you know will mean a lot to her, it doesnt have to be expensive. i mean it could be something that means something or shows something about your friendship that other people will look at and think WTF?
Reply 2
tinkerbell1108
i need to buy a present for a close friend's 18th

i asked her for ideas, and she just said that she wanted something special

i think i'm wanting to spend about £20, but just have no idea.

please help someone!! any ideas at all!!

how long u been friends with her?
why not make her something?
for my best friends 18th me and 3 other of her friends made her a photo album (forever friends one) and put memories in it. thats priceless
then u could buy her a frame and put a pic of you in it
million times better than jus any present
Reply 3
Yeah, for my eighteenth recently my two bestest mates bought me an album that had 'Minx' on the front (because that’s what they call me!) and in it was photos of me and them that was taken on their phones! I have no idea how they printed them out! But it meant loads and it was soo sweet! Even though, I got loads of other presents of them and all my other mates and family, that was the best!!! :biggrin:
Reply 4
aw thats so sweet! me and my friend were were really close in like yrs 7 8 9, but we have kind of drifted apart- we are still good friends but we dont see each other as much. i was thinking about a charm bracelet? and add a nice charm like a little star or something?that way she can keep adding to it??? is that silly?
Reply 5
tinkerbell1108
aw thats so sweet! me and my friend were were really close in like yrs 7 8 9, but we have kind of drifted apart- we are still good friends but we dont see each other as much. i was thinking about a charm bracelet? and add a nice charm like a little star or something?that way she can keep adding to it??? is that silly?

No, that sounds really nice especially if she likes things like that! :biggrin: If want, also add all those novelty things e.g. A champagne glass that has 18 on or a mug!! My sisters still got her 18th mug she was given, she really likes it!
Reply 6
SCOOBIES!"
Reply 7
sqa7
SCOOBIES!"

eh??

Latest

Trending

Trending