Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nah man, it's just your attitude that sucks asadtamimi, I'm not going to argue with you any more, I don't want to descend to your level.
    This IS a forum for help, and generally, those who need help aren't the "best" so coming here saying "it was a joke" is just stupid.
    You're not worth the effort these keystrokes have had....

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too sure. You could try I suppose!

ReputationRep:
    rite newayz.... thought this forum was for people taking their gcses not people who get in a stress cos sum1 said if they were joking or not bout hte difficulty of this paper

anywayz back to the topic wot did people say for the drug question

ReputationRep:
    I just talked about how they would need to ensure the benefits were worth the cost to make the drug, and that they'd need to make sure there were no side effects..that kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=fabbo]
    (Original post by Vazzyb)
    titration was:
    a. 0.00002
    b. 0.000011
    c. 0.0004
    d. 0.03 something

and it was 0.2A for the current at the end.

Wohhoo! I got that :marchmell
    Wowwww same here I got them tooo!!!!

ReputationRep:
    omg are you all serious has been the easiest exam so far after maths which to be honest is just the most poiuntless exaqm in the world its sooooooooooooo easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arowe16)
    omg are you all serious has been the easiest exam so far after maths which to be honest is just the most poiuntless exaqm in the world its sooooooooooooo easy

sorry I don't get this. maybe this is the reason i can't pass my english!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arowe16)
    Well I couldn't do maths or chemistry so you just made me feel really good . . . . .

ReputationRep:
    Well I looked at last years chem extension paper during my revision and that was VERY difficult, so I was expecting this one to be very difficult too. It was hard but nowhere near as hard as last years. I tried last years and could only attempt a few questions (9/50) but in the real thing I reckon I got about 25/50 - I know 50%'s not brilliant but compared to last years paper it was a lot easier - if you get what I mean!

ReputationRep:
    Yea dont worry your not on your own... If I got 25/50 i'd be happy... I'll have done so badly!

ReputationRep:
    This year i wud say hte only "hard stuff" were maybe some of the calculations - to be honest tho ten of hte fifty marks were just on memorizing one page in the text book - bout the test for ions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asadtamimi)
    This year i wud say hte only "hard stuff" were maybe some of the calculations - to be honest tho ten of hte fifty marks were just on memorizing one page in the text book - bout the test for ions
    Although don't see why you would get 4 marks on testing for sulphate or whatever it was.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.