Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone else doing the AEA in chemistry? any tips?

ReputationRep:
    I am. Have you seen past peapers and mark shames on AQA website already?

ReputationRep:
    So am I... How are you finding it? I think the inorganic questions are IMPOSSIBLE !

Daniel

ReputationRep:
    I think organic questions are impossible and inorganic are quite easy lol.

ReputationRep:
    lol !! Wierd - it's the other way round for me. I usually get about 30 out of 40 in organic and about 5-10 out of 40 in inorganic !! Which board do you do? Maybe you do more inorganic than we do and we do more organic (I do edexcel nuffield)...

Daniel

ReputationRep:
    I do OCR. I am just naturaly crap with organic chemistry (strugle to get an A in normal exam). In addition I have taken all my organic modules in January and have not done any organic since then (and I do not intend to). I do not realy care about AEA so I am not going to revise for it. Are you doing your AEA with AQA?

ReputationRep:
    Ye, I am (it's the only board that offers it - since so few people take them, each AEA is offered by one board only)

ReputationRep:
    yeah did a few papers some were ok some were bit crap, i dunno if i can be bothered to revise for it in particular, we'll just see i guess

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyway someone could post up one or two of the papers, as i'd like to see how they are set out and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Just go to aqa website www.aqa.org.uk and you can download the peapers from there together with mark schame and examiner report.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.