Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    'Cinderella 1288 should be kicked off TSR' do you agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Divine89)
    'Cinderella 1288 should be kicked off TSR' do you agree?
    Absolutely, instant ban. ****ging off mods is pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    yes, I whole heartedly agree
    She is both arrogant and snide, as she proved in the thread where she said maths was so easy she knew she got 100%
    She also mocks people who aren't clever.
    Therefore she should be kicked off - swiftly!

And as for ****ging off moderators for a joke - it's pathetic

ReputationRep:
    haha she got her own thread. I bet she'll be pleased.
    on topic.... i say no
    warnings as usual, gotta follow precedure. (imo)

ReputationRep:
    link?

ReputationRep:
    I got negative rep (I think from the topic of this thread) for sticking up for the people who find GSCEs hard - Cinderella of course finds them basic

ReputationRep:
    its the thread clled 'just a little experiment' kick her off, forget warning,s or give her a warning at 1530 then at 1545 then at 1600 then kick her off, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Les Mcqueen)
    I got negative rep (I think from the topic of this thread) for sticking up for the people who find GSCEs hard - Cinderella of course finds them basic
    pm me in 24 hours.... ill give you compensation

ReputationRep:
    Here here, mes amis!

I also wanted to say, I think she is suffering from the same kind of thing as a girl at my school. This girl is really clever and rubs everyones' face in her great results and tells all us "stupid people" that we've done rubbish to get an B or C, and she has no friends. She also thinks she is being "held back" by other peoples' stupidity and thusly everyone hates her and wishes she buggered off and never came back. Because of her know-it-all-ness, she had no social skills. Now if you removed your head from being for far up your own backside and listened to what we are all telling you, cinderella1288, you would undoubtedly find your life improved a great deal. People are annoyed and angry at you because you make the rest of us out to be dumbasses in comparison to you. We all do our best and a B is NOT a low grade nor a grade to be ashamed of. I am going to get a B or C in my maths GCSE because I find it difficult. And I will be PROUD of my grade, because I worked for it. I find it incredibly stupid of YOU not to realise that comments like
    i just don't understand how anyone in the whole world can possibly be stupid enough to fail gcses or get as low as a B. you have to do quite badly to get an A!
    are not going to annoy and rub people up the wrong way. I am shocked that you don't realise that it is this attitude that makes people say mean things about you. This to me is stupid.
    Also saying things like
    i'm good at pretty much everything and really beautiful
    makes people who have a face like a donkey's backside become suicidal! Be proud of your good qualities but don't try to make yourself out to be better than everyone else.
    You may have academic abilities above your age range, but your maturity is significantly below it. Ignore what we are all saying at your peril, as you will surely find carrying on like you are doing will leave you with no friends and a very lonely life.

Stick a fork in me - I'm done!

ReputationRep:
    Is what cinderella1288 doesnt realise is that people who get really good results dont brag about it like that "everyone is so so jealous of me" i mean wtf. Shes lying about her "amazing" results.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=E_J_C_2000]Here here, mes amis!

Now if you removed your head from being for far up your own backside and listened to what we are all telling you, cinderella1288, QUOTE]

I think they call that rectal-cranal inversion

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaha! I stand corrected :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    Is what cinderella1288 doesnt realise is that people who get really good results dont brag about it like that "everyone is so so jealous of me" i mean wtf. Shes lying about her "amazing" results.
    blatantly! shes obv gonna get 10 "Allowed E"'s lol, but wants to make herself feel better over t'internet coz noone knows her, lol

ReputationRep:
    E J C 2000. Bravo!!! You have totally encapsulated the horridness of a person, which has views, which are totally immature and idiotic. Yeh, so what if you get A*s, if that's your best well done but please do not accentuate your narcissism on the board. I do not feel the need to do so, because as I have said before in this forum, having some humility and modesty will put one in a better position than being arrogant.

ReputationRep:
    she is probably some ugly stupid *****, who doesnt have friends and social skills as mentioned by someone before.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  2. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
  3. University of Aberdeen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.