Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As i come from a council estate and have no gcse's or a levels and am rude so i know i won't fit in. The people are just to (perfect) for me, lol!
    Thames Valley Uni is rite for me as loadsa people are from prison and estates!

But good luck to all you people going to RHU!

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious? :confused: People from all walks of life go to RHUL, so you would fit in fine. I don't mean to be rude, but you must be insane to choose Thames Valley (one of the worst universities in the country) over Royal Holloway! You would get a far, far more respected degree at RHUL than at Thames Valley - it's in a completely diferent league!

ReputationRep:
    Umm you have no GCSEs or A-levels... how were you planning on getting in in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    Don't feed the trolls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Umm you have no GCSEs or A-levels... how were you planning on getting in in the first place?
    You don't need gcse's or a levels!
    Cause i'm 21, and starting an Access Course, but have Upper International Diploma's in Science and Computing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    Are you serious? :confused: People from all walks of life go to RHUL, so you would fit in fine. I don't mean to be rude, but you must be insane to choose Thames Valley (one of the worst universities in the country) over Royal Holloway! You would get a far, far more respected degree at RHUL than at Thames Valley - it's in a completely diferent league!
    I'm only doing an Access Course at Thames Valley.
    Yeah, I know it's the worst University!
    I'll probably go somewhere up London to do a Degree though.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 23, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Royal Holloway University of London
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. Royal Holloway University of London
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.