Turn on thread page Beta

The Cleverest Thing in the World. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    That's a good point, but what i want to know is what was the guy that invented milking cows doing..?
    lol, heard that one before, but the classics die hard. whooHar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    have a guess?
    Dear Eric Bischoff (or should I say gayboy),

you responded to the question (why is YOUR name gayboy), which suggests you believed the question was directed at you. If your real name is gayboy, why do you hide behind the shell of eric bischoff? And why oh why do you have a name of a middle age man with a black toupee who, to make things worse, is american?

face it, you are not eric bischoff, infact you are an obese child that gives this country a bad name; a 300% increase in obesity in the last 5 years has been accounted for from your sheer weight, they always say 1 extreme in the data can effect the average.

You are fat and gay, which means you are susceptible to AIDS and heart disease. Good luck with living until you are 30, you stupid child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    Dear Eric Bischoff (or should I say gayboy),

you responded to the question (why is YOUR name gayboy), which suggests you believed the question was directed at you. If your real name is gayboy, why do you hide behind the shell of eric bischoff? And why oh why do you have a name of a middle age man with a black toupee who, to make things worse, is american?

face it, you are not eric bischoff, infact you are an obese child that gives this country a bad name; a 300% increase in obesity in the last 5 years has been accounted for from your sheer weight, they always say 1 extreme in the data can effect the average.

You are fat and gay, which means you are susceptible to AIDS and heart disease. Good luck with living until you are 30, you stupid child.
    listen you annoying freak who is gay or not (quite frankly i dont care) did i say i was eric bischoff.NO and i am not fat.The saying goes takes 1 to know 1.You have never seen me before in your stupid life so it might be an idea to do the world a favour and get the **** out of this forum.

ReputationRep:
    listen you annoying freak who is gay or not (quite frankly i dont care) did i say i was eric bischoff.NO and i am not fat.The saying goes takes 1 to know 1.You have never seen me before in your stupid life so it might be an idea to do the world a favour and get the **** out of this forum.
    1. You have claimed I am gay on numerous occasions - you DO care

2. By knowing a fat person doesn't make you fat. I'm sure everybody knows someone that is obese, and so your theory has been proven incorrect.

3. The world does not visit this forum. If you mean the planet earth as a heavenly body visits the forum, that is completely idiotic. If you imply that every person inhabiting the world visits this forum, you are wrong again. Not all people own computers, let alone have access to the internet.

4. You think I am annoying. I think you are a retarded idiot.

ReputationRep:
    1. You have claimed I am gay on numerous occasions - you DO care

2. By knowing a fat person doesn't make you fat. I'm sure everybody knows someone that is obese, and so your theory has been proven incorrect.

3. The world does not visit this forum. If you mean the planet earth as a heavenly body visits the forum, that is completely idiotic. If you imply that every person inhabiting the world visits this forum, you are wrong again. Not all people own computers, let alone have access to the internet.

4. You think I am annoying. I think you are a retarded idiot.
    and i think you take to long to do comebacks and you are an annoying ****!!

now leave me alone!!

ReputationRep:
    I woke up today to the dullness of Manchester weather, thinking my day could not get any worse.
    By 11:30 I resorted to doing some hoovering, as the carpet had some particles within. Anyway, during my hoovering conquests, A man knocked on the door. He gave me a box, and his clipboard in which I signed. The contents of this box were to change my life forever...
    Inside the box was a MINIDISC PLAYER (my christmas present).
    It is very special, you can stick it in the computer via USB, and virtually download music on to it! For you wasters that own MP3 players out there, go get a hobby! MD's are a way of the future.
    However, that is not the cleverest thing in the world. After opening the box and finding my MD player, I found other small bags, containing headphones, plugs etc.
    Then, there it was, the cleverest thing in the world...(brace yourselves)

A BATTERY CARRYING CASE.

I tried to release the battery that lay within, but after 10 minutes of trying, I realized the case had outfoxed me. Then after another 5 minutes of frustration, I move something up and down simultaneously and it popped open. THE BATTERY WAS RELEASED FROM THE VAULT OF THE CARRYING CASE.
    I believe it is the cleverest thing in the world, what a useful invention.

If you can speak of any other technological advances like this great one, please say so.
    md players the way of the future, ha! They're already being phased out. They're big and have moving parts, what a waste. I bought an MD player years and years ago, and upgraded about 3 years ago to an mp3 player. Its natural progression of moving music (walkman -> discman -> md player -> mp3 player). My mp3 player takes 1 AAA battery, can be worn as a watch/pendant and is not even a new one.

ReputationRep:
    and i think you take to long to do comebacks and you are an annoying ****!!

now leave me alone!!
    Hmm... I started this thread, but you felt the need to make a reply.
    I think if anyone is going to leave someone alone, it should be you leaving me alone.

Comebacks? Comebacks?
    I do not devote my life to this forum, or this specific thread, so it means I don't constantly view it and also click refresh to see if I have a reply instantly. What a sad child you are.

use of profanity - it won't go down with thr mods well, will it?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... I started this thread, but you felt the need to make a reply.
    I think if anyone is going to leave someone alone, it should be you leaving me alone.

Comebacks? Comebacks?
    I do not devote my life to this forum, or this specific thread, so it means I don't constantly view it and also click refresh to see if I have a reply instantly. What a sad child you are.

use of profanity - it won't go down with thr mods well, will it?
    does it look like i care.If you dont like what im saying dont reply? im sure a baby would figure that out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    md players the way of the future, ha! They're already being phased out. They're big and have moving parts, what a waste. I bought an MD player years and years ago, and upgraded about 3 years ago to an mp3 player. Its natural progression of moving music (walkman -> discman -> md player -> mp3 player). My mp3 player takes 1 AAA battery, can be worn as a watch/pendant and is not even a new one.
    You put forward some good points, but what about CD's? What about if you don't own a computer? (well then my net md will be a bit more useless also)

MD's can record from tape, cd, radio, and also for you Small, just starting out bands out there, you can stick a mic in your MD player and record with quality.

I admit MP3 players have the size advantage, but think about the possibility of having a mic.

ReputationRep:
    does it look like i care.If you dont like what im saying dont reply? im sure a baby would figure that out
    As you have said before, I have never seen you so I can't see if you care.
    Also, you have used a double edged sword here. You imply that you do not care, but then again you are constantly replying to me.
    Also, I'm not sure a baby would figure it out, A baby does not have a grasp of English and is also too fragile to put on a chair and then let them type away.

You truly are retarded.

ReputationRep:
    You put forward some good points, but what about CD's? What about if you don't own a computer? (well then my net md will be a bit more useless also)

MD's can record from tape, cd, radio, and also for you Small, just starting out bands out there, you can stick a mic in your MD player and record with quality.

I admit MP3 players have the size advantage, but think about the possibility of having a mic.
    sure, an md player has some advantages, but i was using my md player to get songs from my pc anyway, so it wasn't for me, or for the majority of people nowadays.

ReputationRep:

You truly are retarded.
    wanna look at the gay replies your doing?

ReputationRep:
    and now im leaving this thread because gay boy is boring me.

as the saying goes sticks and stones may brake my bones but words can never harm me.

ReputationRep:
    and now im leaving this thread because gay boy is boring me.

as the saying goes sticks and stones may brake my bones but words can never harm me.
    ? A triple edged sword...

You attempt to "offend" me with words, but you fail. Now you flee with disgrace, do not pollute any of my threads with your babbling contradictory BS.

I'm boring you, oh dear. Well this thread did not exist to entertain you, so again I have no idea what point you are trying to make.
    Silence.

ReputationRep:
    Now now people. Calm yourselves!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.