Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    LMAO Let me explain, it is our school prom night but sanely i opted not to go. To be honest i didnt particularly fancy singing Karaoke with the teachers and wearing an embaressing suit in front of friends.

Anyway, most of my nerdish friends..well all of my nerdish friends are going, although staylors parents are taking him in the car which i think is sensible as limos are **** and expensive. Anyway the other 7 are going in limo. The funniest part is the limo wont pick them all up so they are walking through a bustling town in suits and dresses etc and my scottish nerd friend cam will be going in a kilt...*cringes painfully*. Good foir him i think but he gets enough abuse hurled at him walking in normal clothes.

Anyway they are standing outside our local centre to be picked up, 7 well known nerds, where skaters and chavs hang out. Its happening in a n hour, im off to watch them get beat up. Then proceed to a drunken party.

Its gonna be fun!

Ill tell you how it goes *chuckles and runs like a hobbit*

ReputationRep:
    LoL, tell us what happened!

ReputationRep:
    ....It hasnt happened yet settin off in 40 mins.

ReputationRep:
    so your off to watch your mates get beaten up?

I wish I had friends like you

ReputationRep:
    Well they probably wont get beaten up, id stand up for em if that happens.

But im off to watch them get publicly humiliated...i mean hey, they brought it on themselves.

ReputationRep:
    The kilt, yeah, maybe I see your point there but I can't see how wearing a suit or a dress is humiliating. It's about looking your best is it not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Constantine)
    ....It hasnt happened yet settin off in 40 mins.
    I thought you opted not to go? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, just realised.... you're going to watch them get beaten up....hehe lmao

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.