Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've always wanted to bullwhip(since I was 10) and thought I could act on it.
    Is there ANY british websites on the subject or how to learn as in lesson videos or such and information on where to buy a good bullwhi[p?
    I'd love to be able to slice targets, wrap and swing around trees, find the ancient gems a Kalee(sorry). Please tell me this, it would be so cool, you might want to aswell?

Cheers, David.

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE SOMEONE WRITE INFO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    I've always wanted to bullwhip(since I was 10) and thought I could act on it.
    Is there ANY british websites on the subject or how to learn as in lesson videos or such and information on where to buy a good bullwhi[p?
    I'd love to be able to slice targets, wrap and swing around trees, find the ancient gems a Kalee(sorry). Please tell me this, it would be so cool, you might want to aswell?

Cheers, David.
    I learnt how to bullwhip in Canada with a 8m leather whip and it is very hard. I don't know about lessons, any riding or horse hiking centre should know I reckon, whiping is kinda vitle

ReputationRep:
    Really? They use bullwhips in those places? I may have to go and speak to St ANdrews university who have a medieval arts course with people that can do these things.
    Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    oo i did it in texas and got hooked on it. Our family now have 3 whips. A Red bull hide(6') one and a pair of matching kangaroo hide ones (5' each). We got all of ours (plus a couple of lassos from westernstageprops.com Theyre really helpful aswell. They also sell videos so you can teach yourself if you want

Hope this helps

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.