Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    No! This is not dignified! I hate you all!
    haha....the Way has feeble powers and a weak and ridiculed leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    Do you remember the old days Whitey when you were considered a weeping sore on this forum and lots of people really hated you for your outspoken non PC views?
    Ah - those wonderful memories bring a lump to my throat
    How things change - 6 months ago you'd be likely to see 'Mr White should be banned' threads. Instead, now you're likely to see the 'Isn't Mr White Cute?' thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    haha....the Way has feeble powers and a weak and ridiculed leader
    Blamps: I've yet to see any post of yours that doesn't seem to come from a feeble mind. Is this a case of takes one to know one? Are you a little sore about being left out of something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Blamps: I've yet to see any post of yours that doesn't seem to come from a feeble mind. Is this a case of takes one to know one? Are you a little sore about being left out of something?
    Like the gene pool?

ReputationRep:
    whitey just wants to be loved, but he's scared of opening his heart up, so he tries to act all high and mighty to push people away. Classic phsycology.

ReputationRep:
    Like the gene pool?
    Lovely, spilt my coffee when reading that one. Hmm, why aren't I in the Inner Circle yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    whitey just wants to be loved, but he's scared of opening his heart up, so he tries to act all high and mighty to push people away. Classic phsycology.
    Classic typo. hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Lovely, spilt my coffee when reading that one. Hmm, why aren't I in the Inner Circle yet?
    Only when someone is deserving of demotion can another be promoted.

Actually, there is something... are you a Senior Provost currently?

ReputationRep:
    Only when someone is deserving of demotion can another be promoted.

Actually, there is something... are you a Senior Provost currently?
    Am still a Senior Provost as I have been from Day One.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Am still a Senior Provost as I have been from Day One.
    Very well. You are, as of this moment, promoted to the postion of 'Master Provost'.

ReputationRep:
    Very well. You are, as of this moment, promoted to the postion of 'Master Provost'.
    aww ta Sir Pontiff.

delilah and muhmuh: I don't believe you're worthy of The Way. Very few is the number of those The Way rejects, but I do believe you make the grade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    aww ta Sir Pontiff.

delilah and muhmuh: I don't believe you're worthy of The Way. Very few is the number of those The Way rejects, but I do believe you make the grade
    I think that they're the same person, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I think that they're the same person, anyway.
    Seems to be getting worse by the minute too. Perhaps a multiple of the dual personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    i think behind whitey, or as he refers to himself 'Your Most High Supremeness' is actually a poor insecure boy who is probably quite cute.

http://www.uk-learning.net/t18766-3.html

dont you think whitey is a cute little thing!

everyone say ahhh....
    I think he's witty, which is cute, in a cute witty way :confused:, however, as he is the supreme grand pontiff, he is better described as powerful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I think he's witty, which is cute, in a cute witty way :confused:, however, as he is the supreme grand pontiff, he is better described as powerful.
    Gabby=Witty

Gabby=not cute

ReputationRep:
    Like the gene pool?
    That's fresh coming from a short person with multicoloured Panda bear eyes

ReputationRep:
    Noone else think this question is a little wierd coming from Ollie?

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the days of;

Mr White enjoys S&M.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Noone else think this question is a little wierd coming from Ollie?
    I think he liked Mr White all along but just tried to hide it from the other moderators...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    I think he liked Mr White all along but just tried to hide it from the other moderators...
    i.e. repressed love

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.