Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you were cloned this very minute copying everything from your knowledge, your body size etc, absolutely everything, but from the second your clone can think and move it will live a different life but what would you do with this clone? Will there be benefits for halfing yourself around? What kind of conversation would you have? Out of pure boredom by the way sorry.

ReputationRep:
    send him to all my chemistry lessons then when i get the knowledge and pass all of my exams put an iron mask on him and stick him in a prison on a lake somewhere where noone can see him until four musketeers help him escape and then proceed to denounce me from the throne

i watch too many films and read too many books, but hey, this was out of pure boredom as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Channy)
    If you were cloned this very minute copying everything from your knowledge, your body size etc, absolutely everything, but from the second your clone can think and move it will live a different life but what would you do with this clone? Will there be benefits for halfing yourself around? What kind of conversation would you have? Out of pure boredom by the way sorry.
    make it go to school for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Channy)
    Do you mean it would grow up from a baby? That would be quite interesting as well as a bit freaky. Hasn't there been a film about this? lol

ReputationRep:
    invite her to join in with me&my bf...means i don't have to worry about anyone else touching my bf and i have no problems touching myself so hey, three-way fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    Do you mean it would grow up from a baby? That would be quite interesting as well as a bit freaky. Hasn't there been a film about this? lol
    is that godsend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    is that godsend?
    was it? is it the one where the kid dies and they bring him back as a clone or something? That would be very scary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    was it? is it the one where the kid dies and they bring him back as a clone or something? That would be very scary!
    Yep, with Robert DeNeiro (or however its spelt)

ReputationRep:
    I would encourage him to have a happy life, and to learn from my mistakes

and thats bout it

ReputationRep:
    kick the [email protected] out of it!

ReputationRep:
    I'd send him on all these damn trips I have to go on (when I signed up, I didn't realise it would be during my first 4 weeks of A2 courses, and all my teachers would barbecue me for going on the trip, rather than lessons ), and then just let him do whatever he wants really. Until I need him again .

:penguin: :pig:

-Saruman

ReputationRep:
    heh, if you had a clone, you could bring it up from a little baby and make it into TWICE the terror you are... mwahhahahhahahahahah I would just LOVE to do that...

ReputationRep:
    make him rob a bank while i establish an extremely clear alibi

ReputationRep:
    I'd have a fight with it... almost definately!!

ReputationRep:
    Have a duel to the death with whips, knuckledusters and barbed wire bats over a pool of crocodiles.

ReputationRep:
    drive someone completely mad!

ReputationRep:
    I'd feel sorry for it.

EDIT: Actually, I'd try and befriend it. That would be so weird. And then I would manipulate it into going to film auditions and stuff, and see where it gets. If it won an Oscar, that would be the moment when I kidnapped it and tied it up in a dungeon somewhere. Of course, no-one would be any the wiser as 'I' collect 'my' statuette. Hehehe...

Ah, the possibilites are endless.

ReputationRep:
    I'd make it say/do all those things you really wish you could say/do to certain people, and then it can take the punches while I just look on in amusement unscathed *evil laugh*

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.