The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Burning them to pieces :biggrin:
Reply 2
ha ha. yes but i suppose u could sell them off and earn a bit of cash.
Reply 3
LOL, I was only joking. I'm not too sure, maybe sell them....but I've written all over them so I doubt it. They could be given to my younger brother, but they'd be out-of-date before he does GCSEs, so I guess they will just go in the bin.
Reply 4
Giving them to my bro
Reply 5
Setting fire to them.

If I was less lazy I'd make an effigy of my old RE teacher and fill her with all my revision guides and school books. She, and the chavs, represented all I hated about my school :mad: . As it happens, I am lazy, so I'll probably just put all the books in a pile and just light them when it gets dark :smile:

Michael
Reply 6
sell it on ebay.not much profit but still some cash and i ve got loads of them.lol.
I think charity shops take them, I'll probably donate them to one as I don't have any siblings or relatives I can give them to.
Reply 8
I think I'm going to box mine up and put them in the loft until I can think of what to do with them, although I'm not a great fan of revision guides myself. I prefer to use the information I have written orbeen given by my teachers and just use the guides to suppliment this.

RE the comment about the RE Teacher - I have had the pleasure of being taught by excellent RE Teachers over the last 5 years, so really can't share the sentement, but we all have people we don't get along very well with in life.
I'm not sure whether to get rid of my exercise books in the subjects I'm doing next year, they may be useful when I need to remind myself of the basics. What do you guys think?
I'll just give them to my brother, as he'll have use for them in 3 years time when he takes his GCSEs.
wtf do you think? studying them severly and accurately considering the syalbus as to atone where abouts of many mistakes made as to improve in the future...
E-Bay :smile:
Im also thinking of just sticking them in a box and put them in the attic. But now im thinking of Ebay too lol Or i might just keep them to also remind me of the basics because i KNOW im gonna forget some of it during the hols.
Reply 14
i have jus thrown all of my books away. i dont want to ever see them again. :smile: :smile:
Reply 15
saiyamana
E-Bay :smile:

Hmmm now there's a thought. :biggrin:

I suppose I better save them for my younger sister though...
Reply 16
Eat page 43 in every one.

Although I only have two, and they are six years old...
Reply 17
i have to keep them for my sister who's in year 10 at the moment. damn, i was looking forward to burning them... meh i'll let my sister decide.

mind you ive still got my KS2 revision guides :eek: they must be at least 5 years old now. i'll still keep them for my brothers SATs in year 6, he's in year 5 now.
EBAY!!!!! i'll ebay them all off ... :smile:
Burn, burn, the books, the text, the pain.

Latest