Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Night all, 05:00 hours and time for all good Sire's to hit the sack. I leave you with a few questions.
    1)Does anyone sleep with a teddy bear still after the age of 15?
    2)Is it wrong to cuddle a pillow?
    3)What is the ideal bed? Water Bed, Inner Spring, Traditional Mattress, Floor...
    4)In relation to the door of your room, where do you like to have your bed most?

ReputationRep:
    1.I do not know one, but do you think that person would admit that?
    2.depends on who you are thinking of while doing it
    3.traditional mattres
    4.at the moment my bed is in the corner of the room with the door on the opposite side

how about you Sire, what is your answer these questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Night all, 05:00 hours and time for all good Sire's to hit the sack. I leave you with a few questions.
    3)What is the ideal bed? Water Bed, Inner Spring, Traditional Mattress, Floor...
    4)In relation to the door of your room, where do you like to have your bed most?
    I'll take the bull by the horns :P

1) Im 31 and sleep with a teddy, well its a hedgehog, so answer is no
    2) In the absence of my hedgehog and anything/anyone else more suitable to cuddle, a pillow suffices
    3) Wherever you feel comfortable, although given a choice a night under the stars on a blanket
    4) My door is to the left of the bed, I sleep on the left hand side, with my window to the right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevilsDoor)
    1) Im 31 and sleep with a teddy, well its a hedgehog, so answer is no
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    im 16,i have teddies all over my bed. no its not wrong to cuddle a pillow. The only idela bed is mine, its huge and soft...my bed fits between my wardrobes...its in the centre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I get up at 5 o'clock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    The only idela bed is mine, its huge and soft
    *nods in agreement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    *nods in agreement
    nodding because yeah you know my bed is huge and soft or nodding because your bed is also huge and soft?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.