Cut My Balls whilst shaving!

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Please keep anon or delete.

Right, this morining i was shaving my balls and i cut myself by accident. It's not a deep cut it's just look like a small scratch....but it's still bleeding like i've just cut it fresh! It's not dripping blood but after I damp a wet tissue on it it goes but it comes back a second later!

I've tried vaseline aswell!:eek3:

HELP ME!
Advertisement
fxytimi
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 12 years ago
why did you shave your balls?
MeanMachine
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 12 years ago
:zomg: !!!
Advertisement
sarahthegemini
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
:woo:

You're awesome.
Simplicity
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
This must be a troll.
Advertisement
Whelanmk
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Well first you should shave the rest of your balls and then take a shower, putting soap or whatever onto your ball pack, until the bleeding stops.
RamocitoMorales
Badges: 21
Report 12 years ago
Why did you shave your testicles?
Advertisement
danadd9
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Blast it with ****
Tefhel
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
If you keep dabbing at it then it won't have a chance to scab - you just keep constantly irritating the wound. You need to just leave it then it will scab and begin to heal.
Advertisement
bds007
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
LMFAO, literally at the thread title
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Simplicity)
This must be a troll.
I'm not a bloody troll.....I shave because I want to...i need help people!!
Advertisement
MikeL230
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Pubeless troll is pubeless.
ChaoticMaster
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
cutting them off is the only solution
Advertisement
Christian_j
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Nobody shaves their balls, man. You either trim with scissors or get a wax. Jeez.
username325135
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
You need to stop the bleeding. If it just a small cut, then you can put a bandage of somesort around your ball. A plaster would probably do the trick. Don't keep poking your balls, and messing with them. The break in the skin needs a little time to be repaired with blood platelets.
Edycal
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Pour about a teaspoon's worth of pure alcohol and then subtly after 5 minutes add about 20 grams of salt on the wound, that should patch it up pretty good :P. No seriously, if you cut your balls i'd advise to refrain from interacting with 'it' until said cut heals up i guess, don't wanna risk it opening even further would you? Good Luck.
Turdburger
Badges: 16
Report 12 years ago
Let your mum kiss it better
Advertisement
ChunkymunkyDJC
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Why, why, why were you using a razor? Rookie error, son.
fox_the_fix
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Put some aftershave on it.
Will stop it bleeding
Shuvel
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Run into the street, display the cut to the first person you can find and ask their opinion, hope to god they're a doctor / healthcare proffesional.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (10)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (10)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
6.67%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (1)
3.33%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (2)
6.67%
I’m starting to consider my university options (4)
13.33%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
3.33%

Watched Threads