The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lesson #1 of puberty: DO NOT SHAVE YOUR BALLS.
In the future TRIM, don't shave.
Reply 22
:confused:

Go swimming
:woo:
You're gonna have to let it scab over son. Not attractive but just stop wiping it away or it'll keep bleeding.
Leave it alone and let haemostasis take place.
Reply 25
Christian_j
Nobody shaves their balls, man. You either trim with scissors or get a wax. Jeez.

What this guy said. Using a shaver/razor on your sack is a fail.
just dry the cut up with some salt (Y)
Even if this is a troll thread, it's made me laugh, so thankyou.
I can see the headlines..."Close Shave Leads to Near Castration" or "Balls Nicked, Police Mystified" (other suggestions welcome)...
Reply 28
Anonymous
Please keep anon or delete.

Right, this morining i was shaving my balls and i cut myself by accident. It's not a deep cut it's just look like a small scratch....but it's still bleeding like i've just cut it fresh! It's not dripping blood but after I damp a wet tissue on it it goes but it comes back a second later!

I've tried vaseline aswell!:eek3:

HELP ME!

Dime Bar.

Trim next time.
Reply 29
Well, when I cut my finger, I often suck it until the bleeding slows...
Hello_Kitty
Leave it alone and let haemostasis take place.

Oi no girls allowed
Good job you didn't use a straight-edge razor. Last thing you want to happen in the shower is to accidently turn yourself into a eunuch.
Reply 32
Trim and wax u clueless **** :shakehead:
Reply 33
LMAO! Someones trying to be 12 again...
Reply 34
horny troll is blood dripping out of testicles horny :rolf:

Joking! It's nothing. It's probably the pressure not letting it heal. It would be good to vent it a bit. Not in public though! :biggrin:
A shorn scrotum. Lovely.
Reply 36
Ah it's not that bad. Honestly. I cut myself once. It's kind of traumatising initially-just the worst place to cut, but honestly you will be fine. You said it's not a deep cut. It'll hurt for a bit, then fix itself. Just let the body do it's thing now :tongue:.
Reply 37
But yeh also don't shave with razors too much. Just trim.
Reply 38
Why didn't you get a safe razor? you know the ones that aren't brilliant but make sure its much harder to cut yourself?
I'm surprised by the number of people wondering why you'd shave your balls. Same principle behind why women shave down there :P
Atomic Tundra
Oi no girls allowed

are you the op?

Latest